• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

for the phx crowd...

i'm hitting this car show tomorrow. i'd love to see some of the NSX crowd stop by cuz i've only met a few of you:

http://www.after9events.com/show_race_pics/091104/info_nodj.htm

just look for this car. you can't miss her. :)

37.jpg

36.jpg

I want to go out there, my friends from SRD are taking their race car out there so I may go with them...I hate the drive to Speedworld though!!! Shit thats like egypt way out there...

Anyone else want to go?

lol i've never been out there. hell! i've only been to phx about 4 times, two of which was to hit up mark to do some work on my car. :) i'll see you there possibly then, seth.

the crack baby judges up there were high as a kite. the guy who won was posted beside me with his car, and he asked that he at least get to hold my trophy in the end. great guy. he was my only real competition, but when the judges came by, they looked at the car for about 30 secs cuz they were tired of judging (huge show) and walked away.

i didn't place, and other than my friend beside, i had no competition, not to mention there wasn't another S in the show, and i had a HUGE crowd all night long.

Back