• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Forget ASC! Good news from Europe!

It appeared on the most popular swiss car magazine on january called auto illustrierte (check also this: http://www.auto-illustrierte.ch/neue_modelle_2006/neue_modelle_2006.html . My official Honda Dealer (Rikli Motorsport) confirmed that this pic is coming from Honda for sure! It will be a mid-engine and a nsx-succesor, producing more than 500 hp. It will appear on the next tokyo-motorshow in october 2007. ;)

Attachments

• nsx.jpg
    nsx.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 302
I think so too. But it is an official design from Honda. And due to my honda dealer, it was also shown on the big Honda meeting in Geneva/Montreux last month in December. Sounds good.

Not to burst your bubble, but this is one of the oldest photoshops of the next NSX. It is not from Honda.

Think about it. Do you think Honda is going to introduce 2 V10 500 hp+ "exotic" halo supercars so they can compete not only with BMW, ferrari, AM, etc., but also themselves as well? Not going to happen.

Unless the reveal something else later on, consider the current nsx the first and last mid-engined, manual tranny "exotic/supercar" out of japan. I am sure the next one will have amazing performance, but it won't recapture the essence of the original NSX (Honda winning F1, F1 legend-designed--Ayrton Senna, mid-engined, manual tranny, sports car).

Here's all the info you need - it's a photoshop. It's as reputable as a Lexus concept I made a couple years ago a.k.a. not reputable at all.

Just forget about this photo. This car does not exist and it was not made by Honda.

if this is going to be the next nsx, then i'm going to sell my current! but it is not the case. forget it, this car came from Acura/USA from a local designer-team. The real nsx is comin from Japan where the old was born!

Don't sell your NSX.

This did not come from a local designer in the US or from Honda/Acura. Who ever told you that is lying. You mentioned your dealer may have said something. DO NOT LISTEN to them when it comes to new models unless you can find the info yourself online. I've been lied to numerous times to get me to order vehicles, or just hang out in the showroom longer. I was once told to wait 6 months for the release of the 2006 Toyota Celica convertible model and that it would be in Detroit for the autoshow in 2005. NAIAS came and went, and so did the Celica... no convertible was ever mentioned by Toyota.

This came from a Japanese enthusiast magazine called Auto Gallery Net to represent what they thought the new NSX would look like (a couple years ago).

http://www.carbodydesign.com/news/2005-06-30-honda-nsx/2005-06-30-honda-nsx.php

hold on to your NSX :)

Back