• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Formula Red '97 NSX-T JH4NA2163VT000175

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, the time has come to sell my beautiful Formula red NSX. It is a 1997 NSX-T with 6 speed manual transmission and has logged 55,000 miles, the last 35K put on by myself. The car is stock except for the Bridgestone SO-3’s with > 50% tread left. The car has been maintained with regular oil changes (Red Line) every 5,000 miles. Maintenance has been performed by Foreign Affair in Santa Clara and by myself. The car has been regularly detailed by myself to keep the appearance top notch. It has been kept in the garage and comes with OEM car cover. There is a small dimple in the driver’s side door and one of the wheels has small scratches in it. Either item could be fixed for minimal cost. This Bay Area Beauty is priced at $40,000.
VIN# JH4NA2163VT000175

For a preview please e-mail me at [email protected] and I can have the car available for inspection. If you would like a prime member to look it over for you, have them shoot me an e-mail and I will make arraingements with them so they can see the car. I will post some pictures as soon as I can get my new DSL line in (Early next week).

Just an update for someone looking for the best way to start the new year. My NSX is still for sale and is a great buy given the excellent condition the car is in. A little more info on the car. The car was originally purchased in CT as a 3 year lease vehicle. I bought the car here in Pleasanton, CA as a Certified Acura vehicle with 20K miles in Nov. of 2000. I have owned the car since then. The car is approaching 56K miles and I have changed the oil every 5K miles using Redline 5-30w synthetic. The car is an all stock NSX-T with the manual 6speed transmission. I have put Bridgestone Potenza SO3's on it the last 2 sets of tires as these are the best handling tires I have found for the car. The car is in mechanically excellent shape and the exterior looks absolutely gorgeous. The clutch is the same one that was in it when I bought the car though I am not sure if it is the original. There is no clutch slippage at all and I have done the 2nd gear, 5mph test many times to make sure it is not ready for a change. I just finished another detail job on it. No wrecks, no leaks, no noises, no broken parts whatsoever. NO Salvage title or any other issues. I have most of the records and receipts regarding maintenance on the vehicle. All electrical devices are in perfect working order. The car is a non-smoking vehicle and has been driven respectfully but in a manner that is consistant with the cars heritage. The drivers side seat bolster shows minimum wear and there is no wear on the passenger side bolsters. There is a little road rash on one of the wheels and a small dimple in the drivers side door. For those who would like pictures, I have many posted in the owners gallery. I have also included pictures of the issues in the description so you can see for yourself the condition of the car. Again, I can be reached by e-mail at [email protected].

Happy Holidays and a Merry Christmas to all of you here on NSXPrime.

You can find the pictures of the car here.
http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=4376

The timing belt, waterpump and clutch are all original as far as I know (clutch). Valves are always adjusted during the 15K service intervals and the T-belt and waterpump should be replaced at the 90K service. Any other questions please feel free to post and I will respond ASAP.

Merry Christmas to all,

1NSX2GO

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to all of you who inquired about the car. The car has been sold and I feel it will be in very good hands. I will miss this car but I do not plan to go without an NSX for too long.

Cheers,

1NSX2GO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back