• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

fotographiks: my GS350 (klassen, tein, blitz, INGs, etc)

hey guys,

just had a chance to wash/clean the car this weekend, so thought i'd post up some quick photos just as i finished the wash. this is sort of my new daily for now since the element is gone. added a few things to the car, and still a few more things to do to finish it up.

still have a carbon roof spoiler, oem visors, and fabulous eyelids waiting to be put on. but here's the mods so far:

- blitz front lip w/carbon piece
- blitz carbon center grille
- INGs side skirt
- INGs rear bumper
- INGs rear spoiler
- TEIN coilovers
- Tanabe exhaust
- Klassen K8.0 wheels
- TOYO t1r tires

hope you guys like...

gs3.jpg

gs4.jpg

gs5.jpg

Love it!

I absolutely love new GS's that are modded. I'd love to see any other pics of GS's (including your own) you might have!

Out of curiosity... between the IS350 and the GS350 for a daily driver which one would you choose?

I've been liking the IS for a long time but it seems like you might get more bang for the buck with a GS (in the used market)...

Love it!

I absolutely love new GS's that are modded. I'd love to see any other pics of GS's (including your own) you might have!

Out of curiosity... between the IS350 and the GS350 for a daily driver which one would you choose?

I've been liking the IS for a long time but it seems like you might get more bang for the buck with a GS (in the used market)...

my brother has the IS350. and its a great car. same power, but because of the smaller body, you get more zip. but in terms of the QUALITY of build, ride, etc... you DO get a lot more in the GS for some reason. i personally love the styling of the IS More (mainly cause i was always a 2 door, sports coupe, sporty freak). but the GS has a lot of fun little extra gadgets, and it does seem to be in its own league from the IS when it comes to lexus' vision of "luxury performance"... :wink:

woaw! Looks great!!!!!

thanks... didn't want to do anything SUPER over the top.... some were asking me to AIRBAG the car, do a FULL bumper VIP style kit... (while i think it looks okay), i wanted to make sure car was still mild so i can drive it everyday.... i'm putting a GRIP of miles on the car... haha

Props man thats a good looking 3GS! I really like that front quarter veiw shot: wheels, grille and front lip look sick! :cool:

Back