• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Powertrain Foundry Featherweight Billet Motor Mounts

I’m looking for either a used or new set since they are currently sold out at the moment. I’m looking for the 62A street version.

Hi,
I have a set of Foundry Engine mounts that came with my car when I purchased it. They have less than 100 miles on them.

When I bought the car it had a blown engine. After rebuilding, I put the brand new Foundry mounts on them. But then decided that I wanted to return the car as close to stock as possible and purchased OEM Honda mounts from Anayama. I was told by the previous owner (the one who purchased the mounts) that they were the softer mounts, but I don't know how to tell. They are gold anodized.

Looking for $500 for the set. If you are interested, I can send pictures.

Tom

Last edited:
Hi,
I have a set of Foundry Engine mounts that came with my car when I purchased it. They have less than 100 miles on them.

When I bought the car it had a blown engine. After rebuilding, I put the brand new Foundry mounts on them. But then decided that I wanted to return the car as close to stock as possible and purchased OEM Honda mounts from Anayama. I was told by the previous owner (the one who purchased the mounts) that they were the softer mounts, but I don't know how to tell. They are gold anodized.

Looking for $500 for the set. If you are interested, I can send pictures.

Tom

You got PM’d

Back