• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fremont Acura

Yes Fremont has NSX technicians.

Justin Winn
Acura Authorized Service<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
750 E. El Camino Real<o:p></o:p>
Sunnyvale, CA 94087<o:p></o:p>
(408) 733-2400<o:p></o:p>
[email protected]

Last edited:
Sunnyvale Acura would be anything but a random tech. Jim Russell is the service manager there, and he is an NSX expert I exclusively go to despite the distance away.

Got my car back today from Fremont of Acura.

With Jim Russell out with health issues, I was looking for another place to take my car. I read good things about Acura of Fremont, and Justin, "PATCHEZ" on here, so decided to give it a shot.
Justin worked with Jim @ Sunnyvale Acura, and he is a great guy. He's a NSX owner, so knows what the car needs. Communication is great, and to me that is one of the most important things. He always kept me updated on what was going on, and also even remembered little things, such as "Please don't wash the car."

And the loaner cars are a plus. I do wish they were closer to me though. :)

Will be bringing my car back here in the future.

+1! These guys are an underrated local resource. :smile:

In my backyard too ~ seems like a good group of guys! I met their service manager and he put on a nice Acura car meet there a few months back. Saved some nice spots for the NSX's and when I returned that day, saw this crazy red NSX hogging my spot! j/k

No need for a service call. A bit of vinegar and an ordinary pin will do the job.

My last NSX had the washer tank full of all kinds of gunk. No matter how many times I filled and vacuumed it out, it would clog the nozzles instantly. I ended up adding an in-line strainer from McMaster as a workaround and they were fine from then on.

My last NSX had the washer tank full of all kinds of gunk. No matter how many times I filled and vacuumed it out, it would clog the nozzles instantly. I ended up adding an in-line strainer from McMaster as a workaround and they were fine from then on.

Yep.... I have this very problem.

Back