• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fremont meet: Friday May 16

Who's down? Before anyone says anything - I'll actually go on time to this one!:rolleyes:

Back to our usual spot: behind Premier Pizza off of Auto Mall Pkwy in Fremont.

J

Yea I gotta ask my lady as well - how come you guys don't have meets during the rest of the week?

Friday/Sat. is ususally my busiest days so hard to get away. I've been free all this week (mon-thurs) but no events... :(

Speaking of which, anyone want to meet tonight or maybe even tomorrow?

rk

Should be able to make it. Spent lots of time with the wife and kids the last couple of weekends.:smile:

Are you guys meeting earlier (6:30 or 7:00pm) or later?
If you guys are meeting at 630 or 7, I can stay for a while, but any time after I can't make it.
However, if you guys stay until late (about 11pm) I can make that also

how come you guys don't have meets during the rest of the week?

Friday/Sat. is ususally my busiest days so hard to get away. I've been free all this week (mon-thurs) but no events... :(

Speaking of which, anyone want to meet tonight or maybe even tomorrow?

rk

Not sure about everyone else, but I'm pretty busy during the week. But there are, of course, exceptions. I kindly suggest that you post up suggestions for meets. The Friday meets seem to be always suggested/posted by the same handful of people. Maybe you can be the "weekday meet guy".

Are you guys meeting earlier (6:30 or 7:00pm) or later?
If you guys are meeting at 630 or 7, I can stay for a while, but any time after I can't make it.
However, if you guys stay until late (about 11pm) I can make that also

Yeah, I always forget to post a time. I'm going to get there at about 7:00PM and they always go until pretty late... usually until midnight or later sometimes. But we don't typically stay in one place (does anyone know if the S2K guys are meeting this week in Milpitas?). Sometimes we even head to Denny's for a late meal (I think some just go to watch me eat :biggrin: ). If you want, PM me and I'll give you my cell number and if you want to head out late you can call and find out where we are.

J

Well this weekend is also:

1) Premier's Open house with over 200+ exotic cars

2) Bay to Breakers on Sunday in SF :)

Nah it's ok I don't want to be a weekday guy...hahaha - just saying Friday/Sat. is not always the easiest time for me to meet up but majority wins so just keep the Friday night....

rk

Yeah, I always forget to post a time. I'm going to get there at about 7:00PM and they always go until pretty late... usually until midnight or later sometimes. But we don't typically stay in one place (does anyone know if the S2K guys are meeting this week in Milpitas?). Sometimes we even head to Denny's for a late meal (I think some just go to watch me eat :biggrin: ). If you want, PM me and I'll give you my cell number and if you want to head out late you can call and find out where we are.

J

I'll PM you my number
I'll probably be there at about 645pm and I'll stay until about 7:20, because I need to get back to Sunnyvale.
Thanks!

I'll PM you my number
I'll probably be there at about 645pm and I'll stay until about 7:20, because I need to get back to Sunnyvale.
Thanks!

Cool, then I'll try to get there at the same time.

J

Is there a cell number of someone I can call to check where you guys will be at? I know the s2ki guys posted tonight is a definite meet and they start gathering around 9:30-10 pm.

If it's later in the night around 10:30'ish I might be able to sneak out for a bit of fresh warm air.

rk

Cool, then I'll try to get there at the same time.

J

J, how late you guys staying out tonight? Also if you are out late where will you be?

my wife and I are coming :)

Is there a cell number of someone I can call to check where you guys will be at? I know the s2ki guys posted tonight is a definite meet and they start gathering around 9:30-10 pm.

If it's later in the night around 10:30'ish I might be able to sneak out for a bit of fresh warm air.

rk

J, how late you guys staying out tonight? Also if you are out late where will you be?

Rick and Steve, PM me and I'll give you my cell #. We usually stay out 'til about 12pm at least. When you guys can make it out give me a call and I'll tell you where we're at and when we might leave.

J

I'll see you guys there. I will try to be there around 7pm.

Mike

I'll be there in my dirty-ass car at around 6:30. I haven't had any time to wash her since I've been using up all my car time changing people's oil and changing out discs and pads! :tongue:

J

Back