• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

french new owner

nice car control......as long as you ended up still going straight!:biggrin:

Do you have any problem engaging reverse gear with your Ikeya shifter? Mine is very hard to get into reverse. Sometimes it takes me a few minutes to get it into reverse.

nsx003.png
CONGRATS!
I really like those wheels, looks great!

As earlier has been said:

• the right side of the bumper is higher, it can be adjusted
  • it is strange that there is no headlight washer as it is a HONDA,
  • strange withouth the emblem on it :)
  • The palstic cover from the inside of the fender at the front is missing! It is very easy to ran throgh some gravel/small rocks and the wheel just shoot it to the inside of the front fender so hard that it will damage the fender and the painting on it! Get one and install it back :)

CONGRATS!
I really like those wheels, looks great!

As earlier has been said:

• the right side of the bumper is higher, it can be adjusted
  • it is strange that there is no headlight washer as it is a HONDA,
  • strange withouth the emblem on it :)
  • The palstic cover from the inside of the fender at the front is missing! It is very easy to ran throgh some gravel/small rocks and the wheel just shoot it to the inside of the front fender so hard that it will damage the fender and the painting on it! Get one and install it back :)

for the cover inside fender i can't refixe it ... because with this wheels and coilover i will scratch it ! they are broken a little already ...

for the emblem and the bumper there is no problem :D because i will do a 2002+ facelift

i have many news parts from honda for facelift and seibon NSXR hood replica !
i have buy it on dali racing !
but he miss to put the front bumper skirt and tow hook cover
all other parts are at home and wait for the rest !

when i will recieved the 2 parts i will start the paint !

Great Look. I had a Ducati 907 i.e Paso with white wheels and red body. Very cool!!

Great pictures.
I like the idea of taking pictures of the NSX in the rain, but I am afraid of ruining my camera ;)

Back