• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

honda NSX n° 1118

Looks Awesome.

I agree with the above. Wheels are hot, debadged too!

no ! sorry

this is a photoshop because i have posted this pics on french forum
and i don't want anyone recognize the car with french registration plate

and this more easy to supress all ... :D

but this is an idea ! because it s look good !

Oh I see. Yeah, it looks interesting...more like a FD RX-7 without the center splitter. Check it out...

attachment.php

Attachments

• rx7_nsx.jpg
    rx7_nsx.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 1,727
You're luck you have the IKEYA sequential shifter. They're now discontinued. I'm interested to see how it works. Can you post a video of the shifter in action?
They indeed are I've tired getting Ikeya to make them again but they wont. :frown:

How come you are selling it ??

I'm considering one for my dedicated track car here
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140699

Not because I expect it to be like a full sequential as I know it won't be with the stock gears in there, but at least I'm hoping it will make gearchanges more consistent since it's basically a mechanical replacement for me selecting the right gears.....

Interested in your thoughts as you seem to get polar opposite reviews of them when looking around as I think some people expect too much and those that give good reviews understand what they've got......

Your comments and maybe PM me a price would be appreciated.

i want to sell it because with the ikeiya i can't let a friend drive the nsx or my mom

i am too scare, because a lot of person push to shift up ...

and for road it's funny but in city it's not good lol

to put the reverse you need your 2 arms

this ikeiya have been modified because ikeiya don't make formula for LHD

i will sell it around 1200$ + shipping

because i like the effect of the stickers ...
and i can't sell real rays ..
i prefere buying a front facelift for the same price of 4 rays ...

this is not a race car ... buy real rays is insane !!

:rolleyes: You like the effect of the stickers? You mean you like to pretend they are real Volks? Take the stickers off and don't be a poser.

:rolleyes: You like the effect of the stickers? You mean you like to pretend they are real Volks? Take the stickers off and don't be a poser.

Why you mad? :wink: Calling him pathetic is a bit overkill.

OP: Nice pics. But why only stickers on one side of car? :biggrin:

i am proud about my purchase

when people ask me for the brand i say "this is varrstoen ! not rays"

i have never say "this is rays"

if you don't like it go to next post ...

because i don't care about your advice ... you say "you are pathetic" it's very easy
but do you know me to say that ??

since few week i want to put varrstoen stickers on wheels
but i see a lot of people don't like my rays stickers on my varrstoen wheels ! i will let it ! :D

JoJo nice car awsome pics. Represent the car how you want. Synth who cares if he puts Volk stickers on his wheels. No different than people doing a NSX conversion and putting a "NSX-R" emblem on the car. They don't have real type R's

Car and pics are nice, no one pays your bills so do what you please with your purchase.

Oh wow.

Please do update with lots of pics.

I love the paint process.

Back