• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Friday December 18th MEET @ the Towers

Is that time of the month, get your NSX's clean, let's meet again, each time gets better and better!

•• IMPORTANT ••

we will all talk about 1 local event that we have coming:

1) Drive to South Beach for Bfast with the Porsche group on the 9th

Here is an approximate location, people start showing @ around 6ish ...

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...=UTF8&t=h&z=17

WHO IS IN:

• 1 - Danny
• 2 - oscar_driver
• 3 - nsxter -maybe-
• 4 - RICH
• 5 - SouthFloridaCarFan -maybe-
• 6 - Daniel - 5starAutoworx
• 7 - Gery! (new owner)

:) Grazie!

Oscar

Last edited:
today i did something a CRAZY person can do, still can't believe I did it.

I saw a beautiful yellow NSX around my street, and chased him, and make Him stop LOLOL, His name is Gery, very very nice guy! he told me he will go tomorrow to the towers!

DSC08443.jpg

DSC08444.jpg

So there you have it, ad a yellow to the mix :) ad hopefully a new member!

Oscar

AWEFUL weather :( ..... I thought it was going to clear around noon, still as tick as a whale .... let's see what happens, but as NOW, chances are slim we'll be meeting :(

Oscar

I'm building an ARK in my backyard, I should be done sometime this afternoon.....I'll swing by and pick you up after I get the alligators, elephants and giraffes :tongue:

AWEFUL weather :( ..... I thought it was going to clear around noon, still as tick as a whale .... let's see what happens, but as NOW, chances are slim we'll be meeting :(

Oscar

I'm building an ARK in my backyard, I should be done sometime this afternoon.....I'll swing by and pick you up after I get the alligators, elephants and giraffes :tongue:

Don't forget the ducks :D I love ducks :D ..... well, seems like the rain has ended finally in Tamarac .....

Crossing fingers a miracle will happen, and blue skies will appear!

Yes guys its not looking so good. I live close to the Towers and it is overcast with a light rain at the moment (2:40 PM) and of course, there are a lot of puddles. It does not look very promising that conditions will improve soon ........ :frown:

We may yet need the ark!

I was in Weston from 5-9pm, got an amazing contract with a toy maker :) ... kinda made me happy was raining like hell, otherwise I'd be DYING to run to see you all and losing my concentration somehow hahaha

Oscar

Back