• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Friday September 25th @ MEET @ the Towers

:: Friday September 25th @ MEET @ the Towers ::

Sorry guys, just got back from Brazil, and our mid month meet didn't happen, but we have a good chance to meet with the Nissan Z guys: http://www.sfzcc.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8648

Also Danny will be BACK WITH A SILVER 02+ beauty! PLEASE you all come and let's enjoy ourselves, i will make sure with Niko_Fx where we can park us all together, we might relocate just for this one but for now i'll leave as the usual spot!!

SEE YOU ALL THERE!!

•• IMPORTANT, Read NIKO (Post number 4 below) this week we'll park with them, is going to be a great friday with lots of great cars!

WHO IS IN (So far this list is WAY CRAZY only ONE RED? hahahha):

• 1 - oscar_driver (red)
• 2 - Bill can't make it this time :(
• 3 - Danny - NO NSX YET, but it will visit us!
• 4 - SouthFloridaCarFan 02+ BLACK
• 5 - GEENSX = 02+ Imola Orange
• 6 - IRVINFLA = Black 91-01
• 7 - onestepx - custom red 91-01
• 8 - Bahta1 = mysterious new member, hope he can make it!
• 9 - georednsx = RED 91-01 *Maybe
• 10 - mpainc = white 91-01 * Maybe
• 11 - Hugh + Charlotte = RED (best color) 91-01 :D
• 12 - RUDY = RED 91-01
• 13 - Eddy P = RED 91-01
• 14 -
• 15 -
• 16 -

This week Stats on list:

91-01 body style:

5 RED
1 WHITE
1 BLACK
1 CUSTOM COLOR

02-05 body style:

1 Orange
1 BLACK

Notes:
* ONE MYSTERY MEMBER/CAR, we welcome you
* Danny's 02+ Silver beauty still been shipped ... -waiting sucks hahaha-

Oscar

Last edited:
Re: :: Friday September 25th @ MEET @ the Towers ::

THANKS MODS for Fixing the wrong date I've posted by mistake :)

Last edited:
Re: :: Friday September 14th @ MEET @ the Towers ::

Hey Oscar, glad your back safely....Hope the bday was fun :smile:

I'll be there although not sure when my car will be here. Give me a ring this weekend.

Re: Friday September 14th @ MEET @ the Towers

Hey Oscar! I was wondering when you were going to make the thread :smile:

Here is the place where we are parking, a member is saving 40 spots for Zs. Considering that 30 Zs have confirmed so far, I'm sure that we could fit the 7-10 NSXs that will show up inside the same area...

towers%20Meet%20area.jpg

If not, since I'm not organizing this meet and don't want to upset anyone from the Z community, NSXs could park in the blue area... That way we would be right next to each other as well :)

towersMeetarea.jpg

A brand brand brand new Nismo 370Z showed up to our last meet :biggrin: Hopefully he'll be around this Friday as well :)

Full size: http://www.flickr.com/photos/24150310@N07/3872374799/sizes/o/

3872374799_855cedbae7.jpg

Hey Oscar! I was wondering when you were going to make the thread ...

I was going to to b4 i left but it was 2 late ... still, so far we have Bill and Danny, I am sure more will sign!

I am sure is going to be a great meet, I remember you guys have the cleanest Z's around, seriously!
Oscar

If all goes well...I shall be there with a Blk one

:)

First one attending as an owner as opposed to a wanna-b owner! woohoo

OMG, so far I AM THE ONLY RED ON THE LIST???? and the only 91-01 body style?? OMGGGG this is RARE!!

Is it definite that we will park with the Z guys?

Is it definite that we will park with the Z guys?

Yeah, we will park not with them exactly but on our own space, very close to them, and believe me, you'll see some very nice Z's :) ... please come over! :D

Oscar

GREAT LIST SO FAR!!! Come on guys, let's show the Z crew we can get some nice NSX's together!!

:D

Oscar

I will be back a day late for this meet!!!! Maybe next month...and there will definitely be another red representing!

Welcome back man, we'll see you middle next month!

Terrific turnout. Enjoyed seeing everyone and meeting new guys. Hope to repeat next month. Thanks Oscar for organizing as usual. [Next time show up on time so you can post good pix. :rolleyes:] Also, next time how about doing a dinner or ? after the meet ???

Also, next time how about doing a dinner or ? after the meet ???

How about during the meet? We can have an awesome tailgate party. I'll bring the rib eye steaks from the new Western Beef Boca Store. We can delegate other food items and the grill of course to other attendees.

What do you gentlemen think?

THAT is a GREAT Idea, we should pick a place for the next one, or just go with HUGH's Idea .. I am always hungry anyways hahahhaha

Love you guys!

Oscar

Back