• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

From bone stock to......

From bone stock to this New look with WW kit, 02+ rear valance, CT exhaust, 25mm H&R spacers, CT lowering springs. :D

Fastrunner-1good.JPG

Fastrunner-4good.JPG

Fastrunner-11good.JPG

awsome man,
the color match is TERRIBLE!!! Just Kidding :) by the way, can i ask you how much you paid for the install and the paint job?
looks very nice!!

Very Nice, very good paint job, matching red on the WW. where do your get your 02+rear valance? how much it cost you? :)

Let me fill in the gap for you: <B>From Bone stock to FAAANNNNTASSTIC!</B> :D
Love that rear valance.

Your whole car looks like <B>Phoe<FONT COLOR=red>N$X</FONT></B>'s car in a really aggressive mood. :D I love it!

Wow - that looks sweet. I have already done the valance, just ordered the CT exhaust (can't wait to install it) and I really like the WW rocker panels. I am waiting for a set of 20mm front and 25 mm rear spacers from another meber that is putting some nice wheels on his car and has graciously agreed to sell me his old ones. Wheels for me are a ways off.....have to keep my budget in mind.

I originally thought I would be leaving the car stock....so much for that. Your car looks beautiful - great taste in modifications.

I like it, looks simple but the whole kit just blend in very nicely,
perfect !!! ;)

Looks good, but I like your house the best. :eek:

Back