• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Suspension Front Compliance clamps from Cedar Ridge Fabrication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lud

Legendary Member
PrimeAdmin
UPDATE: SOLD!

-----

Dave occasionally does a group buy on these for $200 shipped and always sells out.

Well one lucky person can get the group buy price today without waiting for the next group buy! I have a brand new set still in the original sealed packaging. Includes clamps, mounting hardware, and instructions. Yours for the group buy price of $200 shipped in the continental US.

BONUS: Anyone who is an active supporter of the site with a title such as Gold, Platinum, Patron, Champion, Hero, Diamond, or Titanium under their username gets an extra 10% discount -- $180 shipped in CONUS.

Vendor product description:
"The NSX has one of the most advanced front suspensions ever designed. The engineers created a truly ingenious system which helps to isolate the steering wheel from the road when one hits a pot hole, reducing the pull on the steering system and making the car feel more stable on the street. In simple terms, the tire is able to move rearward before the suspension compresses, so there is little effect on the direction the wheels are pointed. This rearward movement is great for a luxury feel, but can interfere with steering feedback on the track. Cedar Ridge Fabrication Front Compliance Clamps eliminate the rearward movement, greatly increasing control when threshold braking or pushing the car through the turns. Fits all 1991-2005 NSX world wide.

-More stable cornering

-Better steering response

-Improved control under hard braking"

Vendor product photo (mine set is still sealed in the original plastic packaging so it doesn't photograph very well):
attachment.php

Wow these are popular! I got a ton of e-mails on them. These are SOLD to the first person who e-mailed me and sent payment late last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back