• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Front end mask (Bra)?

Purchasing a beautiful Black '98 and want a nice fitting bra. Who has the best, what do they cost and how are they attached?
Pictures would be great.

thanks...Rick

As far as I know the bra from Acura is a nice piece. Not sure about any others, I'm sure there are some out there.

------------------
Jason

Tabasco I just purchased a 92 NSX and it came with a black bra/front cover. The cover is in good shape, (I will send a picture if you want) I am not going to use it so if you want it make and offer + shipping and I will send it to you.

Just purchased from local Acura dealer(Gold Coast Acura in Ventura, Cal.) a bra for $94(list is 139)Great for long trips when alot of miles happens in a short amount of time. I can e-mail you pictures if you'd like, John

[This message has been edited by ANYTIME (edited 16 March 2001).]

Hey Tabasco, Hope I can get this pic up.The car is a green/tan 95 NSX-T,hope it helps you out....

thebra.jpg

[This message has been edited by Goldy (edited 17 March 2001).]

Ordered (and paid for) a bra from Speed Lingerie back in November 2000. Have not received it YET! When I call for status, they're nice enough, but they make it sound as though it is my fault. Heck... it's just a simple order. The owner has given excuses that don't make sense... and has quoted additional fees. It has not been a pleasant experience.

------------------
nsx1
2000 Yellow/Black/6-sp #172 - stock
http://www.nsx1.com

Did you pay with a credit card? If so, they shouldn't have ran your card until the item shipped.

I would ask for refund and have them inform you when they're ready to ship (if you're still interested by then).

-Jim

------------------
1991 NSX Blk/Blk
1974 Vette 454 4 spd
Wht/Blk

Jimbo,

You are right about the credit card charges... and you can imagine how surprised I was when I saw it on my next credit card bill. This is where it gets into some rather unbelievable excuses. I understand that they make a good product... I just wish the owner was running a tighter ship.

------------------
nsx1
2000 Yellow/Black/6-sp #172 - stock
http://www.nsx1.com

Originally posted by nsx1:
Ordered (and paid for) a bra from Speed Lingerie back in November 2000. Have not received it YET! When I call for status, they're nice enough, but they make it sound as though it is my fault. Heck... it's just a simple order. The owner has given excuses that don't make sense... and has quoted additional fees. It has not been a pleasant experience.

NSX1,

You should email this thread to NSX Club of America ( http://www.nsxca.com ). Speed Lingerie is an authorized vendor of the club and club members receive a 10% discount (Vette members get a better discount). Send a courtesy copy to Speed Lingerie.

You are right they make the best with color matching pretty darn good.

BTW, your WEB site is
cool.gif

Has anyone heard of the status of the bra designed to fit with the West Wings front chin spoiler?

------------------
92 Red/Blk

They still working on the bra that fit the WW front lip. Hopefully I can take out the prototype out on the NSX track day at Thunderhill on April 17. They are trying very hard to have the prototype ready by next Friday, however, they are a bit pesimisstic (sp?).

This is due to my tight schedule (which is the car they model from) that they haven't ready with the product.

Back