• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exterior Front Fenders & Liners

SOLD- PLEASE LOCK THREAD.

I have for sale, a pair of front fenders from my '91. The passenger side has some damage but a repair shop, experienced in aluminum, could repair it. The fenders are Berlina Black but I have had them wrapped in yellow since I purchased the car. These include fender liners, AC condenser fan covers and side marker lights. This will be a package deal with no separation of individual parts. Reason for sale is I'm mounting up wider DownForce fenders for track use. These will be safely boxed and wrapped and can be sent out immediately. The price is $1600 firm plus freight. Thanks for looking.
Fenders & Liners.jpgDriver Fender Detail.jpgPassenger Fender Detail.jpg

Last edited:
Amendment to this sale. I am retaining the fender liners and AC fan shrouds. Price reduced to $1200. The fenders and side marker lights are boxed and ready to ship.

Another amendment: the passenger side has been sold. The perfect driver side fender with side marker light is still available. $600 plus freight.

Back