• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

FS: 17/18 Enkei RP-01(Chrome)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought new rims for my NSX and up for sale are the chrome Enkei RP-01 rims. The rims are in good condition and ready to put on your NSX. Minor curb rash is on one of the rim that came with it when I bought the car and on one of the rim has chrome peeling off when I had flat tire but all these issues can not see by your naked eyes unless you bent down and look at the rim up-closed. If chrome is not your style then with powdercoated these rims will look COOL. $1000 shipped:smile:

Please PM me if you are serious and need up-closed pictures.
Eddy
(612) 743 - 7139

Attachments

• rp01.jpg
    rp01.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 1,800
Last edited:
Still available -- ONLY RIMS****$850 shipped!:smile:

***Want to trade for: 3 items
1. NSX-R Chassis Bar (Upper & Lower)
2. High flow cat
3. HID head lights

Have nothing to hide. PM me if you want some close-up pics.

Last edited:
i bought new rims for my nsx and up for sale are the chrome enkei rp-01 rims. The rims are in good condition and ready to put on your nsx. Minor curb rash is on one of the rim that came with it when i bought the car and on one of the rim has chrome peeling off when i had flat tire but all these issues can not see by your naked eyes unless you bent down and look at the rim up-closed. If chrome is not your style then with powdercoated these rims will look cool. $1000 shipped:smile:

Please pm me if you are serious and need up-closed pictures.
Eddy
(612) 743 - 7139

price reduced! $500 shipped.

Size: 17x8x38 & 18x9x42 - Good condition lightweight Enkei wheels

I used to run in Front-215/40/17 & Rear-265/35/18, no rubbing at all.

$500 shipped to US only, Please add 3% PayPal fee.

Need to get rid of these wheels, price reduced !:eek:SOLD!!!!SOLD!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back