• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

FS: 17x7/18x9.5 wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
**SOLD**

Up for sale is a set of 17/18 wheels. The brand/model is Sportmax 502. I bought these off a Prime member who claimed they were Enkei's. Clearly, they aren't. The previous owner had these on his 2005 NSX. I have a 1991 and these do NOT fit; they don't clear the brake calipers. Thus, these are for NA2 brake setup only. Please keep this in mind before committing. My loss is your gain.

Specs:
17x7 +40 offset Fronts
18x9.5 +35 offset Rears

Colour:
5 split spoke hyper black center with polished lip.

Condition:
The condition is good. No bends, no cracks, no curbage. There are however some surface scratches on the lip. Not noticeable unless you are looking at it at a certain angle with light. The paint on the wheels is good. A few paint chips the size of 1mm. Again, barely noticeable. There are no center caps. 3 of the wheels have drilled holes where the centers should be. The previous owner provided and screwed on 3 "Enkei Racing" centers caps. The 4th wheel was missing a cap. I have 4 knock out enclosures that fit perfectly that can act as center caps. All you need is to colour match them.

Other notes:
The wheels came with 2 8mm spacers. I believe they are for the fronts to clear the NA2 brakes.

The bolt pattern is universal 5 bolt pattern (5x100 and 5x114.3). The lug nut holes are a bit slimmer and thus requires tuner lugs.

Price:
$500 USD + shipping for all 4 wheels, 2 8mm spacers, 4 knockout enclosures, 3 Enkei racing center caps (might as well throw them in).

I'm located in Toronto, Canada. I would prefer local pickups, or can meet up within a reasonable distance in the bordering NE states. I would ship them out at the buyer's expense.

Pics:

More pics at: http://picasaweb.google.ca/johnjcxu/Enkei?authkey=Gv1sRgCJTC2YGg_InnNQ&feat=directlink

IMG_1543.JPG

IMG_1546.JPG

IMG_1557.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back