• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS 17x8 17x9 Volk GTP Wheels and Falken FK452 Tires

I've got a set of completely Refinished Volk GTP Wheels with Falken FK452 Tires. Wheels are +35 F and +38 R with 215/40 and 255/40. Tires have 20 miles on them. It took me over a year to find these wheels as they have been discontinued for quite some time. Wheels were Professionally Disassembled and Repolished on the Barrels while the centers were Powder Coated a Polished Aluminum Color. New Volk GT Series Centercaps were also installed. I have too many wheels at this point or I would keep these. I'm looking for $2500 shipped for these with tires or $2100 shipped without tires in the USA. I'm in them well over $3k as they sit. I will update this thread with pics tomorrow. Please email me if interested at [email protected]. These are perfect offsets for the NSX and are a timeless wheel. You can text me as well at 801-six88-two454. I have also ordered the new replacement decals from Dali Racing. They will be included in the sale!
Thanks
Ben Neil

gtp3.jpg

gtp1.jpg

gtp2.jpg

Last edited:
Bump please! I did buy new decals from Dali Racing for these. I'll take $2000 shipped for them. If you are worried about my lack of feedback I can provide my eBay username or usernames to other forums.
Thanks
Ben
These have been sold locally.
Thanks Prime!

Last edited:
Back