• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: 18/19 3 piece Work WHeels

Status
Not open for further replies.
The time has come for a change. Only selling so i can change look up a bit. I just wanna do something new.

WORK MEISTER S-1 3 piece wheels (only)

THESE ARE VERY RARE AND VERY $$$ NEW WHEELS!!

The wheels are 99% PERFECT!

-i am VERY HONEST and UPFRONT. The one rear wheel has a SMALL (about 1/2 size of your pinkie nail) ding in rim...like 2mm MAYBE! Seriously NO ONE see's unless i point it out! It is from when i trailered car home, the tie down hit it! :(

-The front wheel has a SMALL about 1/2" long "scrape" on it. NOT FROM CURB its from me..de da dee..when i removed the wheel and was rolling it to lawn for pics, i was goofing off and as i was rolling it to the lawn it rubbed my house (brick) so i will most likely polish it out..its NOT deep, nails hardly feel it!

Again, i do NOT want to hide anything and i bet 90% of the people would never even notice, even if cleaning them!

That said, they are PERFECT and look AMAZING on our cars!

The specs are

19 x 10.5" ET 41 (i ran also a 5mm spacer to get an ET of 36mm and sit REALLY flush)

18 x 8" ET36

Both clear ALL BBK NO PROBLEM!

NO TIRES ARE INCLUDED...PLEASE READ! NO TIRES!

The car is on jacks for now, and wheel can ship asap from my business. If you need to see shipping cost, my shop address is 97209. 4 boxes.

New they are OVER $3,600 for the wheels alone. THEY ARE THE 3 PIECE NOT 2 PIECE!!!

I am asking only $2,000 for all 4!

You can low ball if you want, but ill ignore. I DONT need the $$ so ill hold onto if dont sell for this.. seriously folks, I WONT TAKE $1,500 WITH shipping! I want $2k like ad says and maybe ill work out a shipping thing, but im not going to sell for $1,300...thats stupid! You want $1,300 wheels, but some tenzo 1 piece cast 15" dubs and roll out to kmart parking lot and pose.

You get.
2 19x10.5 (et41)
2 18x8 (et36)
1 free EDR Tshirt and Calendar (https://secure.echoalley.com/edrperformance/) haha..

-NO tire
-NO lugs
-NO center caps (available from science of speed im sure)

Thanks very much

as you can see they fit car AMAZING! and mine is LOWWWW.

Also, you can see that they are EXTREMELY WELL TAKEN CARE OF! NO pitting, NO curb damage, Paint is SUPER glossy, Polished lips near perfect and shiny!

Thanks guys.

*** PLEASE READ AN AD BEFORE PM'ing a GUY!

-I am KEEPING TIRES
-I have new wheels on way, so no need/wanting trade
-If you can BUY NEW for less, (you CANT!) why pm a guy that
-I HATE selling parts cause of this crap. I am selling one of the BEST QUALITY 3 piece wheels and some think its a set of oem orange spare wheels with mothers polish for sale....agggg.

Attachments

• nsx wheels.JPG
    nsx wheels.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 670
  • nsx wheels 2.JPG
    nsx wheels 2.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 629
  • wheel 1.JPG
    wheel 1.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 151
  • wheel 2.JPG
    wheel 2.JPG