• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

FS: 2017 NSX Carbon Ceramic Brake (CCM) Rotors/ Pads Set

I bought an extra set of CCM brake rotors and pads intended for track-use but plan has changed that I will not be able to do track days as much as I originally anticipated. I used this set only once with less than 200 miles on them (and I drive like a wimp....). Front rotors are $5.8k a pop and the rears are $4.5k a pop MSRP. Front pads are $600 a set and rears are $500 something a set MSRP. I paid total of $22K+tax OTD.So instead of sitting in my house and collecting dust, I would like to sell it here for less than half the price at $8K plus $100 shipping fee (they are quite heavy altogether). PM me if you are interested, I can send more pics to show how new they are.Thanks.IMG_7340.jpgIMG_7347.jpgIMG_7348.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_7343.jpg
    IMG_7343.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 1,013
Last edited:
Back