• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: 91-96 4 corners brakes/rotors/pads/splash guards

MJK

Legendary Member
Hi guys,

I upgraded to 97+ and have my 94 calipers, brackets, rotors, pads & splash guards for sale. All is in good order. Detailed pics are in my gallery, group pic below. Removed at 47k / 2 weeks ago. Zero track time or abuse. Already boxed and ready to go. $450 + shipping for the whole package. To calculate shipping, go to www.ups.com and use the following size from 38305:

Box #1 is calipers & pads
18" x 13" x 19"
58lbs

Box #2 is rotors & splash guards
14" x 14" x 17"
64lbs

Please contact me via PM / e-mail if interested. Prefer to sell as a group. Thanks,

Mark

7537DSCN1544-med.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump & price reduction.

Still interested in selling only as a group, new price $375 + shipping.
Please see above box dimensions & weight to estimate your shipping.

As new OEM 15" spare also available. $50 + shipping.

my friend is extremely interested in your complete brake package. his honda-tech name is Ekology. can you please email him to get in touch so you guys can work something out? thanks. heres his email: [email protected]

Last edited:
Bump, please.

Still interested in selling only as a group - $375 for all 4 corners, spare is $50 extra. Please see above box dimensions & weight to estimate your shipping.

NOTE:
Due to the fact that the brakes are in TN with the car, and I am in MD please understand there may be some delay between an agreed upon deal and payment/shipping. I will minimize this as much as possible.

If you are interested, please PM me on this forum.

I really don't mean to be a jerk about this, but there are apparently quite a few people out there shopping for 91-96 brakes and most seem not to be too serious about it. I've tried to be clear about a few things here, but apparently have failed.

Please Note:
1) I generally don't monitor this forum, so PM or e-mail me if you are interested.
2) There are 2 'packages' for sale, everything or everything with the spare. The price is the price, and whatever chunk of it you want is the price.
3) please check your own shipping prior to e-mailing me. This stuff is heavy! If you buy the whole package, but only want me to ship the calipers that is fine. I will carry the rotors to the trash for free and your shipping costs will be roughly half. Local pickups gladly accepted.

I understand this method might not be the most convienent for the buyer, and do apologize for that. However, everything is already boxed up and a couple states away. I am trying to get them out of a friend's garage for his sake and mine.

golfluder01 said:
i am extremely interested in the front calipers

The price is $375, plus shipping of calipers & pads. To estimate shipping, go to UPS.com and use the Box #1 dimensions (18" x 13" x 19) & weight (58lbs) from zip code 38305 to yours. You get rear calipers as souvenier doorstops.

I apologize if this seems harsh, but as you may have guessed I have answered this question once or a dozen times before.

Sold, thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Back