• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exhaust FS: ARK DT-X exhaust

UPDATE 8/6/19

Ready to ship, $450 + shipping

Exhaust is now off the car and ready to be shipped, any interests?

Hi All,

I’m selling an ARK DTX quad tip exhaust off my 91. Sounds great, deeper note, no killer drone, very clean sounding exhaust, not excessively loud. I’ve had no issues with it, just looking to try something different. I’m sure there are sound clips on YouTube kicking around somewhere.

d6af76b7637f6c9905331cf107ce545a.jpg

9a02fb04ea763ecca310445bf4fb3330.jpg

c0ccfe18461dc50fc6d23b65161274a5.jpg

b955f4da8ebc4eb7ce23b3287e68e7d0.jpg

05890c51fa0df3f1026c27f7cc394fe6.jpg

5574e9daea97599d7cd655775f0ce9b3.jpg

d729fd713708ec5cbf085a384b9d9a4a.jpg

378d7d62a38c39162b517ebac4596055.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
how old is this exhaust?

I don’t know the exact age, but the previous owner installed it and it was and still is a garage kept car, I’ve had it for 1.5 years and maybe put 400 miles on it. There’s no signs of rust or anything, I can try take more pics if you’re seriously interested.

https://youtu.be/PJSI_4f6pCY

There are a few more with drive by clips I’m just having a hard time finding them again. I’ll keep looking, but it’s a nice low tone not overly loud but definitely makes some noise and at higher rpm the pitch raises a bit.. [emoji2371] dunno really how to describe it

The sound clips don't do this exhaust justice. You need to hear the exhaust under a load, both acceleration and deceleration. If you want a LOUD exhaust DON'T buy this. If you want a good sounding, nice note with a nice rumble on deceleration, buy it.
I've enjoyed mine for many years.
Brad

The sound clips don't do this exhaust justice. You need to hear the exhaust under a load, both acceleration and deceleration. If you want a LOUD exhaust DON'T buy this. If you want a good sounding, nice note with a nice rumble on deceleration, buy it.
I've enjoyed mine for many years.
Brad

Thanks for the help, yeah I agree it’s not overly loud but it’s a very clean deeper note exhaust, I wouldn’t say it’s quiet thou, not as loud as some others but definitely not quiet, it’s “loud when it needs to be which is like you said under some load. I actually enjoyed it too however I have that modification bug bite and this exhaust came on the car when I bought it, so I sorta wanted to switch it up and “make it my own”.

Thanks for the help, yeah I agree it’s not overly loud but it’s a very clean deeper note exhaust, I wouldn’t say it’s quiet thou, not as loud as some others but definitely not quiet, it’s “loud when it needs to be which is like you said under some load. I actually enjoyed it too however I have that modification bug bite and this exhaust came on the car when I bought it, so I sorta wanted to switch it up and “make it my own”.

I'm gonna try and help you out here: I have the same exhaust. Here are a couple videos of mine.

First is Pride Resonated Test Pipes & Comp Tech Headers
https://youtu.be/YS4BNZJNxB8

Second is OEM 911 Manifolds with Pride Resonated Test Pipes
https://youtu.be/s1kHmrzNFhk

The video posted above sounds like OEM Manifold and OEM cats

Keeping this thread and updating price.

New price: $450 + shipping + PayPal fees

Last edited:
Back