• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: BBS LM 17x8+45 & 18x9+42 - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
FS: BBS LM 17x8+45 & 18x9+42

I have a double staggered set of BBS LM in 17x8+45 (LMP068) and 18x9+42 (LMP082) in 5x114.3 for sale. These are the leftovers from building a set for my ?91. They could be reverse mounted to lower the offset approx. 13mm.

These have no bends, cracks, or major curb rash. They could use a surface refinish however, mostly because they are different colors, but also because they have minor blemishes on the barrel lips. I have attached photos of the worst blemishes on the lips. The 17?s have some oxidation/clear coat issues on the outer lips, but should be cleaned up easily.

A set of pristine red/silver BBS center caps are included. No hubcentric rings are included, but are easily bought through BBS USA in Braselton, GA.

I am looking for $1600 SHIPPED OBO. USA shipping only. Out of country will be at buyers expense. I will package them to arrive safely in a method similar to the photo below.

Message me here, or send me an email at [email protected]. Thanks for looking!

List Date: 5/31/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: FS: BBS LM 17x8+45 & 18x9+42
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
nsx-prime

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back