• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exterior FS: Berlina Black fenders/mirrors/rear quarters/rear bumper/rear '02 OEM valence

OBX

Contributing Member
EDIT: Thanks for looking,

Car is in storage for the winter and I decided to go the widebody route so i'm listing the OEM pieces. All parts are off of a 2-owner '92 NSX with 56k original miles. The previous owner repainted the entire car due to some rock chips on the front bumper and everything is in good condition with very, very minor wear. The following parts are for sale:

Factory mirrors: These of course are painted berlina black and in excellent condition with no wear. These would look great on a lighter colored car in order to provide some contrast. Glass/interior parts are included as well. Asking $350 plus actual shipping costs.

Driver & Passenger side front fenders: SOLD Great condition, will include front side marker assembly and inner fender liners. The liners have a bit of wear from rubbing (the car is lowered) but still in decent condition. Asking $500 each plus actual shipping costs (calculated from 25701)

Driver & Passenger side rear quarter panel assemblies: SOLD Again in great condition. Rear side markers and inner fender liners included as well. Zero dents/dings/previous repairs. Asking $700 each plus actual shipping costs. These will probably have to ship freight due to the size but I have a local company that can make custom cardboard boxes in order to ensure adequate protection.

Rear bumper assembly: SOLD Great condition with no visible wear. This includes every bracket/bolt needed for installation. To clarify this is the upper bumper assembly (not the lower valence). Asking $300 plus shipping.

Factory rear spoiler/LED light assembly: Stock spoiler painted black with the OEM light installed. Very good condition. Asking $300 plus shipping for everything.

'02 lower rear valence: SOLD

Please feel free to PM me with any questions.

A few pics of the paint
20131010_195655.jpg

rear bumper/valence
new_tails.png

Last edited:
Update: All items have sold other than the rear spoiler. Thank you for all of the interest, I received a ton of PM's from members and apologize if I didn't respond to any inquiries.

Back