• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

FS: (Custom) Open Race Car Trailer

I am selling my custom built 18' open car trailer. After aquiring the trailer this past spring, I decided to customize it further to pull my NSX track car (which sits only 2 inches from the ground). Reason for selling: I need to purchase a larger 24' enclosed trailer and must let this one go.

All receipts/records of service done by PacWest Trailers (www.pacwesttrailers.com) where it is currently on consignment.

Here are the general specs: GVW: 7000# Axles: Two 3500# Brakes: One Axle - Electric (new)
Jack: 1500# Top Wind Frame: 2” x 5” Tubing Tongue: Wrap Around 4” Channel Floor: Diamond Plate, 4’ Dove Tail Ramps: 5’ Ramps w/ Rear Storage Tires: Bias Ply 205-75R15 Trailer Rated
Additional parts included: Brand new 2 5/16" coupler, heavy-duty break away chains, Sway Control Bar, Breakaway kit, weight distribution hitch, full-size spare tire/wheel (new), 15" aluminum rims, interior & exterior lighting, three shelves inside cabin, permanent CA license plate

Gorilla 10,000lb electric winch (with newly mounted Deep Cell Battery) $$$
Race Ramps (to get even the lowest car safely onto the trailer bed) $$$

As you can see, no expense was spared as I needed a very capable yet safe form of transporting my car to/from the track.

You can expect to pay around $3000-$3900 for a stand alone open trailer.

REDUCED for quick sale $3900 obo...thanks for looking!
I'm PayPal verified (please add 3.49%). Can also deliver to you within 150 miles radius of Sacramento.

Larry ([email protected] or 916-284-0025)

Last edited:
Back