• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: Cut OEM engine cover, OEM steering wheel/airbag, OEM rear window garnish

1. OEM steering wheel and airbag, pulled from a mid-1994 production, unit is in good condition (see button close ups), removed for installation of aftermarket steering wheel - sold.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

2. OEM rear window garnish - in good condition, no cracks and the plastic is in good shape, asking for $100? Local pickup would be greatly preferred for this unit, shipping would be in the ~$40 range.

P1020197.jpg

P1020199.jpg

3. OEM engine cover, with a big hole in the middle... this has been sitting in my garage for a few months, but is starting to get in the way, sold.

Here is the story of the engine cover:

I found this picture on prime:
attachment.php

looking to avoid paying big scratch for a pre-made engine cover I decided to DIY, so I purchased a dremel tool:
attachment.php

And covered half of my garage in dust, over the course of around 2 hours. I took a break after making the 'raw hole' in the engine cover, took a shower, and went to bed. The next day I ran into a bit of money I wasn't expecting, and found a used carbon fiber cover on prime - not wanting to spend more time playing DIY I bought the used cover and stuffed this one in the garage - if you're interested in creating a custom engine cover I believe I have managed to finish the "hard part" - all that would be left is smoothing out the rough edges, and putting in either chrome trim (as above), or mesh, etc. leaving your stock cover untouched - regardless, I am looking to get rid of this cover to someone local, WYSIWYG. Comes with prop stick and rubber gasket.

P1020175.jpg

P1020180.jpg

P1020183.jpg

P1020191.jpg

P1020192.jpg

P1020194.jpg

----------------

I take paypal, and I ship FedEx - local pickup is fine, in Laguna Hills, CA.

Attachments

• chromecover.JPG
    chromecover.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 454
  • dremel.jpg
    dremel.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 430
  • P1020206.jpg
    P1020206.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 455
  • P1020210.jpg
    P1020210.jpg