• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: Many many OEM parts.

Hello everyone and Happy New Year!

As I'm clearing out my storage area I have some parts to sell. Please take a look, feel free to ask any questions and I can send pictures if needed. Most items are at my house, some of the items are in storage so I need a few days to take the proper pictures if needed. Feel free to either PM me or for faster response email me at [email protected].

The following:

1) A pair of heads with the following components: (springs, valves, retainers, camshafts and cam journals) [NOTE: Valve covers SOLD]. $1000 or best offer SOLD

2) OEM radiator - No leaks, used but in good working condition. $150.00 or best offer. PENDING SALE

3) My 92 engine cover. Slight scuff, usual wear but easily fixable with felt spray repair or perfect project to modify for an open engine cover. $150.00 or best offer. SOLD

4) Factory 92 side skirts (stock color black) Used but in great condition. $150.00 or best offer. SOLD

5) Factory upper bumper cover (stock color black) No longer need it due to the new front end / head light kit. SOLD

6) Factory 92 rear wing with brake light (stock color black) Used but in great condition $150.00 or best offer. SOLD

7) Dali Racing Fire Extinguisher bracket (mounts on passenger floor side off the seat bracket bolts) - Poweder coat black. In near new condition.
$65 or best offer

8) NSX Side mirror covers - These covers are similar to the front bra, color black, leather/vinyl material, in excellent condition and new. I bought these when planning to attend the nsxexpo a few years ago but with work it never came to fruition. These covers slip over the side mirrors and protect the mirror from road debris and rock chips, etc... $125 or best offer

9) NSX B-pillar outside. In factory black.This is the triangle section right behind the window / handle area. $125 or best offer SOLD

10) NSX stock side vents. In factory black. $150 or best offer

Please note the following:

- I can accept paypal or can meet within 40 miles of my location. (07410)
- If required shipping, buyer pays shipping and paypal fees. I can utilize my corporate UPS account for reduced fees and must include insurance to safety.
- Prefer no international shipping, but can make exceptions. But need to discuss with buyer to location.

I am open to best offers since I have no use for these items. Thus please feel free to contact me and ask any questions.

Thanks for looking at my post.

Ken

Last edited by a moderator:
A few months bump =)

1) A pair of heads with the following components: (springs, valves, retainers, camshafts and cam journals) Valve covers included.
$1000 or best offer -> Has been sold. Valve covers are still available.

Thanks

Hello everyone.

Just an update.

- Valve covers SOLD
- Side skirts SOLD
- Rear Spoiler SOLD
- Engine cover SOLD
- B pillar SOLD

Thanks again and please see and ask if you need anything I may have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back