• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

FS: Many NA1 Parts

Hi Everyone - I'm new here but not new to Honda's and Acura's. I've been posting on HT for years and some Northern California locals have met me. I do a lot of track time in my Integra type R, too (mainly speedsf and trackmasters events).

I finally picked up a 92 NSX and it came with some extra parts and I bought some parts in a lot recently to refurbish the one I bought.

Here's the long list:

-NA1 USDM Gauge Cluster - 56k miles - fantastic condition - SOLD
-NA1 USDM Catalytic Converters - used to pass smog in August 2017 - $300 shipped
-Berlina black hood - $500 shipped. (Needs moderate refinishing/repaint)
-OEM 92 springs - $100 shipped
-OEM 92 struts - $195 shipped
-Racing Brake Rear Calipers and brackets for NA1 - $200 shipped (as shown, no pads or additional mounting hardware other than the NSX-specific brackets)
-NA1 Fidanza/Dali Racing Lightweight Flywheel 7lbs 5oz - New, never used. $295 shipped
-Radio Antenna Wiring Harness - wires and connectors from the head unit to the antenna. $49 shipped

All items can be seen in northern california - i'm 10 mins south of SF airport.

PM or text me on 415 694 984three if interested. Happy to send all the pics you need.

Hood will ship freight.

I use freightquote.com to ship freight door-to-door. Seems like a decent service so far.

Thanks-

Alan

SOLD ITEMS:

-NA1 GPW OEM Rear wing and brakelight - 7.9/10 condition. Two nicks in paint, otherwise a nice polish and wax and this will look great. $695 shipped
-91-94 exhaust with the oval tips with the vents/slats in the tips - very good shape, no rust - SOLD
-Front left and right axles - SOLD
-Driver side GPW head light cover/shroud - Good condition - needs no refinishing- SOLD
-Taitec GTLW Exhaust - very good condition. 18lbs. Comes with silencers - SOLD
-Steering wheel airbag- very good shape - SOLD
-Steering wheel clockspring - SOLD
-GPW front upper bumper - SOLD
-GPW Lower bumper - SOLD
-Beat up steering wheel. Wheel only (missing horn button and cruise controls) - SOLD
GPW Rear bumper - needs refinishing - SOLD
GPW front upper bumper - SOLD (good condition but needs refinishing)
Driver and Passenger side Carbon Fiber pop up headlight covers/shrouds - SOLD - one has damage on the edges

View attachment 149444IMG_4192.jpgIMG_4270.jpgIMG_4548.jpgIMG_4405.jpgIMG_4557.jpgIMG_4205.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take the rear brake calipers. What rotors are they compatible with? And do they include / or need a parking brake caliper?

I can ship just about anywhere. Yes, the rear brake calipers are still for sale.

Here is what is left:

-NA1 USDM Catalytic Converters - used to pass smog in August 2017 - $300 shipped
-Berlina black hood - $500 shipped. (Needs moderate refinishing/repaint)
-OEM 92 springs - $100 shipped
-OEM 92 struts - $195 shipped
-Racing Brake Rear Calipers and brackets for NA1 - $200 shipped (as shown, no pads or additional mounting hardware other than the NSX-specific brackets)
-NA1 Fidanza/Dali Racing Lightweight Flywheel 7lbs 5oz - New, never used. $295 shipped
-Radio Antenna Wiring Harness - wires and connectors from the head unit to the antenna. $49 shipped

Back