• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: NA2 calipers (front and rear) with brand new OEM pads (Rebuilt and powdercoated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I put Brembos on my car, I no longer need the following and they are up for sale.

I have a set of calipers from my 2002 NSX that have been re-built (rebuild kit) that have been powdercoated so they appear to look brand new.
I got my pricing from Acuraautomotiveparts.org
Front calipers - $452.46 each (list is over $600 each)
front pads - $146.75
Rear Calipers - $417.58 each (list is over $550 each)
rear pads - $83.85

That totals $1970.68 if you were to order them brand new. Of course mine is used but have been rebuilt along with powdercoating them to look brand new.
Here is your chance for you NA1 guys to upgrade to the larger brake system (and they will be the gold OEM color) for a fraction of what it would cost to get new.

I'm looking for $1200 + shipping (or best offer) + you pay Paypal fees if we go that route.
Thanks for looking.

IMG_7959.jpg

IMG_7960.jpg

IMG_7961.jpg

IMG_7962.jpg

IMG_7963.jpg

IMG_7965.jpg

Wanted to add that I'll be throwing in 2 front RacingBrake 1 piece slotted rotors with about 1500 miles on them (a couple of track days included) with very small stress fractures so all you will need are some rear ones which you can get from SoS here for $230-ish.

Edited: PS for the lowballers, I won't respond to ridiculous offers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back