• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

FS: NA2 Full set of NSX brake calipers in mint condition - $900

FS: NA2 Full set of NSX brake calipers in mint condition - SOLD

SOLD!

I have a set of the NSX calipers with brackets. They are from a 1999 NSX which has the 11.8" brakes as do all 97-05 Models. The seals are all in great shape (no rips or leaks), the e-brake internals and seals are good and the slide pins are good as well.. They are painted with a blue caliper paint with hand painted white letters. The paint is not an epoxy shell, so they can be stripped with paint remover. I will point out that there is no paint on the rubber boots.The pads I believe are a semi-metallic compound up front and the OEM rear pads with the OEM shims. These are a great replacement set if you are wanting to paint yours while they are off the car or if you are upgrading to the 97+ / Zanardi spec. brakes.

nsxset1jh7.jpg

nsxpairohna1.jpg

Last edited:
Back