• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: PIAA FR-7 2 piece wheels

I have for sale a set of (4) PIAA FR-7 rims. These are brand new, never installed in the original factory boxes with all the center caps, stickers and manual from the factory. The specs./size of the rims are: 15x7, 4x100 bolt pattern, +43 offset, 11.9 lbs. each, carbon fiber center caps and 7 split spoke design. These are high quality made in Japan, 2 piece welded construction wheels with gloss black centers and high polished lips. The ones I have are the ones shown on the left of the attached photo. These retails for $329.00 each (over $1300 a set). The cheapest I found them for is at Racing Lab >> http://www.racinglab.com/piaa-wheel-fr7-001.html for about $1250 a set, not including shipping and tax. Price reduction.... now 1/7/10 $900 shipped plus 3.5% if paying by Paypal. PM me for those who are interested, thanks.
PIAAfr-7_2.jpg
[

Last edited:
bump with new price reduction......now 1/7/10 $900 shipped, see above ^^^^ for the rest of the information not listed here. These are nice high quality Japan made wheels for honda, acura or anything with a 4x100 bolt pattern.

Last edited:
bump

Back