• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

FS: Prodrive GC-06D wheels with tires

Hey gang. I have decided to sell my Prodrive GC-06D wheels and tires. They are a 17 inch front and 18 inch rear combo. The fronts have Pirelli P-Zero Nero tires that have about 15% left in them, while the rears have BRAND NEW Kumho Ecsta Supra 712 tires that were put on a few weeks ago. I was about to order new front tires to match, but decided to do something else instead. These wheels are super light, and very hard to get. The wheels are straight and true, and are a 9 on a 10 scale. Asking $1,895 or best offer.

447794_NSX_walks_on_water-med.jpg

Kcwc said:
r u located in canada?

I am primarily located in Fort Wayne, Indiana but spend time in Barrie, Ontario, Canada as well (though I probably will not be back there for at least a few months).

Back