• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: Rare EBBRO 1/24 Scale 2002 Honda NSX Type-R (Facelift)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FS: Authentic EBBRO 1/24 scale NSX-R model, complete in box. Basically brand new.

Local pick up price $130, prefered as always, I like people to see before buying. Or $150 shipped within USA via priority mail with delivery confirmation number and insured.

Come with original box, description card, etc. In addition, I will throw in 3 more miniture NSX models. The Takada and Doom NSX are insanely detailed and far better quality than the Tommy one.

If you are worry about condition, I tied the world record for most positive feedback and zero negative feedback ratio on ebay since 1998!!!!. I am not joking BTW. To maintain a feedback like that, one must be either psycho or they are just believe in karma. You can rest assured about the condition. I was there when ebay was tiny, I started busting my ass off doing hobby business on the side immediate soon after I got out of high school back then. When most damn rich kids get money from mommy and daddy at the age. (sorry for the rant, I had to keep my post somewhat entertaining)

Pics were taken via Iphone, I have not touched my SLR for at least a year, too much hassle:

Ebbro-2.jpg

Ebbro-4.jpg

Ebbro-1.jpg

Better quality pics available at official Ebbro site:

http://www.ebbro.com/catalogue2004/Premium/NSX-R/index.htm

24nsx-R-white-700-front-a.jpg

24nsx-R-white-700-rear-a.jpg

24nsx-R-white-700-rear-b.jpg

24nsx-R-white-600-all-open.jpg

24nsx-R-white-700-side-dooropen.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
SOLD, thanks again prime.

Marketplace moderator please lock the thread at your earliest convenience, thanks again:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back