• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

FS: Rotors,Springs,Spoiler,Mats,Filter,Porterfield Pads

Spring cleaning sale-

OEM AIR FILTER with 4,000 miles, good shape with life left. $20 shipped

1997+ Front OEM SPOILER in ok shape, hit parking block and put a nice scratch in it on the drivers side, also 1/2 of the holes will need larger washers because plastic broke. $35 shipped.

3 Sets OEM COIL SPRINGS from a 1991, 1992 & 1998-Targa. $30 each shipped.

Tan Floor mats ok shape need a shampoo $25 shipped.

3 Sets of Brand New FRONT Porterfield R-4S Carbon Kevlar Street/Track pads brake pads $99 + $7 shipping. (AP503)

2 Sets of Brand New REAR Porterfield R-4S Carbon Kevlar Street/Track pads brake pads $75 + $7 shipping. (AP504).

1997+ OEM front & rear brake rotors from my 98-T with 22K miles, no groves or cracks, I don't have the specs but these should be fine. (I replaced with drilled rotors not because of any problems with these). ***SOLD***

Pics available here- http://home.earthlink.net/~darrinholm/id7.html

I accept paypal, Money Orders & Personal checks (must clear).
I ship with the US 48 states only no Alaska or Hawaii.
Thanks, Darrin

Last edited:
Back