• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels FS/Trade: HRE 560R 18/19" & Tires - Forged Zanardi | Type-S Style Mesh 3-Piece Design

FS/Trade: HRE 560R 18/19" & Tires - Forged Zanardi | Type-S Style Mesh 3-Piec...

Both wheels and tires are NEW with ZERO miles (test fit for photos only) but I have a lot wheels so I thought I'd post a for sale feeler in case somebody likes them more than I do... though I really like these a lot because they are:

• Ultra-rare
  • The Finest Quality and TUV certified product as well as the factory itself achieving TUV certification. The best wheels out there, period. Not a questionable quality product from some amateur startup wheel company like I've seen happen to others. HRE backs their products with excellent service as I've experienced in the other sets I have.
  • Classic design wheel that fits the NSX classic design
  • Both forged 6061 centers and lips for highest strength:weight ratio
  • 18/19 sizing stagger and aggressive widths
  • Versatility of a multi-piece design with a lip and interchangeable parts
  • Perfectly flush fitment with spacers
  • They cleared my Stoptech template and Brembo BBK with lots of room and will clear the biggest BBK out there

----------------------------------------------------
Forged Wheels vs. Cast Wheels Facts:

Castings tend to contain porosity which strongly influences the mechanical integrity of the component. Thus, cast wheels are generally designed larger and heavier in order to achieve an acceptable structural strength for a given application. Most OEM wheels are cast due to the low cost of production.

A forged wheel, because of the enormous pressures involved, compacts the metal, eliminating porosity and the voids that can be a source for cracks or corrosion. The result is that less metal is required to achieve a given strength and the grain structure of the metal is aligned radiating outwards, meaning lighter wheels/higher strength can be made. Furthermore, due to the density of the grain structure, the forged wheel will maintain its finish for much longer than a cast wheel which is very porous.

To summarize, forging yield wheels with higher strength to weight ratio but the tooling due to the multiple steps process and the based alloy are comparatively more expensive than in casting processes. For those reasons, usually forged wheels are only used for high performance applications. Furthermore, with lighter weight wheels, you will benefit from fuel savings, better acceleration, and better suspension performance/ride quality due to less amount of inertial weight at the rotational axis.

HRE Company Background:

Starting with aerospace-grade 6061-T6 aluminum and finishing with high strength stainless steel or titanium fasteners and lug bolts, HRE designs, engineers and manufactures every wheel in-house at their 60,000 sq. ft. facility near San Diego, California. Made in the USA.

HRE wheels are tested to exceed U.S., Japanese and German government regulations for radial and rotary fatigue, as well as impact. Their manufacturing facility maintains German/EU TUV Verification status, ensuring consistent quality from start to finish. For example, each application undergoes intensive computer-modeling Finite Element Analysis (FEA) to achieve optimal reductions in unsprung mass and rotational inertia as well as maximum strength and stiffness, resulting in enhanced ride quality, improved braking, acceleration and suspension performance.

You can learn more about HRE by watching this video on YouTube: http://youtu.be/PjCs5Jj1zqA

Fitment:
18x8.5" +35 front with spacers and 215/35/18 Fuzion tires (some stretch)
19x10" +33 rear with spacers and 275/30/19 Fuzion tires
Billet aluminum hubcentric spacers would be included as I had them tailor made (also new) for these wheels and cost me over $300 alone. These are not like some other spacers out there which might cause vibration at speed, these were literally custom CNC cut to MY spec and width within 1/1000th of a mm and with NSX specific front/rear hubs to become like part of the wheel itself.

$5500 plus shipping and fees for all the goods- wheels, tires, spacers, centercaps (also have HRE white/red/blue centercaps if you prefer those instead). May be willing to sell without tires too though I just paid $100 to have them mounted and balanced at a tire rack approved installer so I could test fit them. Open to trade/partial trade ideas too.

Last edited:
bump. I will likely dismount the tires to use on another set of wheels I have so the price will be reduced. So if you're interested in just the wheels we can talk about it.

Last edited:
These are still unused and never driven on. I'll keep the tires and lower the price to $4600 shipped for the wheels and adapters only.

Last edited:
FS/Trade: HRE 560R 18/19" & Tires - Forged Zanardi | Type-S Style Mesh 3-Piec...

Bump, looking at offers

Last edited:
I'll keep the tires and lower the price to $4500 shipped for the wheels and adapters only. Wheels are still new.

Bump

I moved the Fuzion tires from these wheels onto my other HREs because the fronts were somewhat stretched. The BFG KDW2 I replaced them with are a much wider tire in the same size and protect the wheels much better, tires now are 215/35/18 and 265/30/19 and fit nicely.
ybe3yve4.jpg

9yjumy8a.jpg

du9uzere.jpg

Last edited:

Bump- Still unused... For now

Still unused... Still for now :) I may try these out at some point soon

Bump

Last edited:
Still love these to death but my brake rotors on my brembo Indy changed my offsets so much I don't think I can use these anymore. Would trade for some red downforce seats... :)

Bump- $4500 obo and I will leave the matching BFG tires on (extra $1000 in tires). Wheels are still never used but have some marks from incompetent techs tire mounting skills (see last pics). Overall they still look great and just like the pics (cosmetic damage not apparent from normal viewing distance).

Last edited:

Bump... People have asked me why I want to sell these-

I love these and I was planning to keep the wheels forever but unfortunately my new Brembo brake rotors are dished out, which changes my wheel offset by acting like spacers. Since they were already aggressive fitment, they won't fit my oem fenders anymore even though they would fit other NSXs with oem fenders and stock brakes or other BBKs which don't move the wheel offset out so much.

Last edited:
$4000 with good tires, never used. They look amazing.

19c50c39ee27e6d30d5dc696e8ffa05e.jpg

Last edited:
Back