• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

FS: Volk LE37 & Volk GTC Both Gunmetal w/ polished lip 18"

i have two sets of wheels for sale. First one are my Volk LE37. Specs are 18x8.5 and 18x9.5 +40 all around. These will sit flush with stock nsx fenders. Made for BBK. These were on both my Rx7 and my NSX. Pretty good condition. Mounted on Falken FK451...would recommend replacement. They come with carbon volk center caps. asking $1900 obo

second set of wheels are my Volk GTC, these are also Gunmetal w/ polished lip. I believe these fit BBK as well. 18x8+38 18x10+43 They are mounted on Federal tires in the rear(98%) and Toyos on the front. (85%) These will come with center caps as well. Asking $1450. These wheels also sit flush. Here are pictures of both wheels

le37.jpg

11823nsx3.jpg

DSC_1526.JPG

DSC_1525.JPG

Last edited:
Back