• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels FS: Work Meister S1R 2-piece Wheels 17x7.5 | 18x9.5 - Bright Buff Finish (polished)

Work Meister S1R 2-piece:

-Color: Bright Buff Finish (fully polished)

-Specs: Front = 17 x 7.5 (+37) (R-disk) | Rear = 18 x 9.5 (+35) (O-disk)

-Bolt Pattern: 5 x 114.3

-Price: $2500 shipped in continental USA (Originally $3600 purchased from Work Japan via ScienceofSpeed in 2013)

-Condition: Excellent (no bends/ cracks/ curb-rash)...minor scratches from taking the wheels on and off my cars

Selling my excellent condition Work Meister S1R's in 17/18 fitment for the NSX. These wheels were a custom order I did through Work Japan via ScienceofSpeed in 2013. I consider these the best looking aftermarket wheels for the NSX and my only reason for sale is that I purchased a set of 18/19 Work Meister's that I recently put on my NSX. I've had these on my previous 1997 and 1994 NSX's (see below) as well as my current 2000 NSX. Fitment was perfect with OEM brakes and calipers. Wheels have less than 1000 miles total on them and I've only driven them locally in Vegas. My cars are always garaged and thus the condition is close to mint. Minor scratches present from taking the wheels on and off. Center caps are not included with sale. Please PM with any questions, thanks for looking!

NSXdd by metsn99, on Flickr

00 NSX | MBP | Work Meister S1R 17/18 by metsn99, on Flickr

IMG_36821 by metsn99, on Flickr

Untitled by metsn99, on Flickr

Last edited:
December bump

January bump

OBO bump

why can't these just clear stoptechs... :sorrow:

I have Stoptechs on my front and can test fit with pictures to see if they would work with a spacer. I have a 10mm spacer that clear my current 18 inch Meister S1 18 x 8 (+42) front. I could test fit with pictures if you're willing to go with a spacer for the front. PM me if interested and I'll get you those pics.

Bump

OBO Bump

Bump

$2200 shipped

Yes, still available. They are packed and ready to be shipped. Let me know if you are interested.

Email sent!

Bump

Bump

Bump

$2000 shipped in USA

Bump

Bump

PM sent

Back