• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Full Blown Turbo NSX

Fullblown, It hard to make out in your photo but why is your fuel pump resister still mounted? I thought turbo kits eliminated the resister.

Is your motor 3.0, 3.2 or a stroker?

That's not the resistor box, the resistor box is removed. The motor is a 3.0 liter.

any mods to the head? Will there be a kit?

Bryan

Valves, springs and retainers. We currently have no plans of putting this kit in production for now. We can supply the parts to piece it together if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Interesting location for the WAIC. Who's is that?

Does anyone else make one in that location?
The HP performance kit had the WAIC in the same place.
A nightmare to work on and on top they were no support brackets to support it.
That kit also had the disadvantage of having the air intake under the WAIC:mad:
Most probably the hottest space in the whole engine compartment:confused:

We have same ...good/best? place for NSX cooler. Original Air intake(if not removed) blows air just same corner ..hot place ? i dont think so:tongue:

http://www.amwdynoservice.com/page8.php

Full Blown ....What is your exhaust presure just before turbine att max boost (E85) ?

Attachments

• DSC_0003.jpg
    DSC_0003.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 167
  • DSC_0060.jpg
    DSC_0060.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 172
Setup looks great. Two problems I see...that WAIC setup is a PITA to work on anything. And schedule 40 headers will introduce massive power loss along with boost-tapering at high RPM.

<- I would know having picked up 40+WHP on just about every car that we've replaced our headers on.

Otherwise, great fabwork. It's difficult to achieve a "clean" install on an NSX, which you have achieved.

Hey Cody,

Do you get the gain on the headers because the thinner material you use instead of schedule 40 doesn't absorb as much heat, so as much energy from the system? is that the idea?

And when you say you gain 40 hp, that is in the power band right? Not at peak? But then again maybe it is at peak and my idea about heat absorption being the reason for the gains might be wrong....

ANYWAY, why do you pick up so much HP when you don't use SCH40 headers?

JR

Back