• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Further list of parts for Sale

Pictures available for all of these parts

BUYER PAYS SHIPPING>

Cruise Control Motor - $30 - pending Sale

Extra lock button - $10.00 - pending Sale

Brand new never used high pressure hose for ABS. $45

Coolant hose for under Car (In picture) $5

Evaporator coil fan. $25

Spare tire holder $5 - Pending Sale

Please PM me for inquiry.

Last edited:
keyless entry

interested in the keyless entry if it will work in my 94. you said no wiring. is that all thats missing? thanks.

owen

Re: keyless entry

odoyle said:
interested in the keyless entry if it will work in my 94. you said no wiring. is that all thats missing? thanks.

owen

I'm learning more about this thing. Maybe I shouldn't sell it and just throw it away, But it seems that different units fit different years. Does anyone know the diferences?! I have a computer box (Reciever) for it and the sending remote unit. From what I knew, I was just missing the wiring harness. There also seems to be an antenna. (Looks like its just and rca jack with a wire sticking out of it to me.) I also don't have the antenna.

keyless entry

I'm still interested in the keyless entry. Don't throw it away yet. I'll send you an email to the address you listed on the other thread. Thanks.

Owen

I dont know too much about NSX parts.
I am wondering if the fuel injectors will work on a Legend and if there is a benefit to them

keyless entry

Hi Bruce

I'm still interested in the keyless entry. Hope you didn't throw it away yet. Let me know if you still have it. Are there any part numbers on it? Thanks.

Owen

bump

Taking me back to the top. Anyone? The items at the start of this thread are still available. Please pm any inquiries. Thanks,

BK

LOCK BUTTON

Greetings:

I am interested in the lock button. Could you please clarify, if it is only the plastic cover or includes the connectors in the back. I am in Houston. Please email me at [email protected]. If you could give me your telephone number I can call you and discuss details.

Thank you very much

My regards to you.

The sale is complete. They are sold. i just need the mailing address to send them. But sorry, money has already been sent.

Thanks for the inquiry.

stevensx said:
ill take injectors if still avail. 909-689-6011, or [email protected]-thanks

Back