• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GA: Fast & Furious-Fast 5 Movie Launch Car show/meet & Party, 04/28

Speed & Mischief, RSVPatl, Wild Bills....invites you to:
4-28-11.jpg

• 1 Night = Fast & Furious Fast Five Movie Release Party + Car show/meet + Movie cars + Giveaways (Thanks to Universal Studios) + Hot Crowd + Hot Music + Hot Party. Can you handle it?
    Oh forgot the good part, it's FREE (for 21+, $5 for 18+).
  • When: 04/28/11,
  • Time: 8:00pm-Close
  • Where: Wild Bills, 2075 Market Street, Duluth, GA
  • Dress Code: It's a party, dress to impress. ;) (No hats, Plain Tees, Baggy Jeans allowed inside.)
Event Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=202364563119027
All the cars coming to meet will be allowed to park in Wild Bill Valet Parking lot right in front of the main doors, secured, and being watched by police officers.

Come early to score prime parking spots.

Come chill, meet the local cast, hear some of the behind the scene stories (spoiler alert), see/take pictures with the movie cars, win prizes like Movie Tickets, T-shirts, gifts, etc, and party the night off. You know, how we doe it at Speed & Mischief. If not then come find out.

I'll be more than happy to section off a area so all the forum members can park together (Let me know). If you would like you display your car in the roped off show area please PM picture of your car.

Your's truly
Sunny M

Disclaimer: Officers are being hired to watch over the cars and for security. No immaturity will be tolerated.

Last edited:
Time to get the whip out DJ!
As my company says if you can finish Friday you can finish Thursday if you don't take breaks. :biggrin:

We need another Widebody representing :cool:

Time to get the whip out DJ!
As my company says if you can finish Friday you can finish Thursday if you don't take breaks. :biggrin:

We need another Widebody representing :cool:
I was heading South on 400 around 5:00pm Sunday the 24th was that your yellow car I saw going North around Ga 136? I'm based in South Florida during the winter but I will be bringing my NSX up to my spring/fall home in Dahlonega around the 2nd of May and would like to get together with any other locals for runs or tire kicking sessions while I'm here.

Last edited:
I will be coming over around 10pm that evening.

I will be coming from an event in Alpharetta.

Save me space!

I was heading South on 400 around 5:00pm Sunday the 24th was that your yellow car I saw going North around Ga 136? I'm based in South Florida during the winter but I will be bringing my NSX up to my spring/fall home in Dahlonega around the 2nd of May and would like to get together with any other locals for runs or tire kicking sessions while I'm here.

It wasn't me but I'm down with a drive or tire kicking anytime. That makes 2 in Dahlonega

Fast five

Attachments

• DSC04177.jpg
    DSC04177.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 138
  • DSC04122.jpg
    DSC04122.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 129
  • DSC04127.jpg
    DSC04127.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 117
  • DSC04134.jpg
    DSC04134.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 123
  • DSC04137.jpg
    DSC04137.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 124
  • DSC04162.jpg
    DSC04162.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 124
  • DSC04160.jpg
    DSC04160.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 136
  • DSC04231.jpg
    DSC04231.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 118
  • DSC04221.jpg
    DSC04221.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 134
  • DSC041345.jpg
    DSC041345.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC04179.jpg
    DSC04179.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 142
  • DSC041789.jpg
    DSC041789.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 120
  • DSC04458.jpg
    DSC04458.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 119
Sorry I missed it. It looks like you had a great time! Awesome Pics as usual :biggrin:

Those are great pics...especially the ones with women! :(). But I do have a question. Why would anyone take a classy car like the NSX and turn it into a ricer s@&$! show.

Pic 1: Classy - looks nice and clean. Tastefully modified.
Pic 2: Ricer S@&! show

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304957258.741505.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304957258.741505.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 103
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304957275.880162.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304957275.880162.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 100
^^

I believe both of those cars were IN the movie.

there was a post a few months back about them filming. I dont recall the members names but there was a few of our members in the movie and their NSX's

^^

I believe both of those cars were IN the movie.

there was a post a few months back about them filming. I dont recall the members names but there was a few of our members in the movie and their NSX's

I saw a silver one and the black one from the last movie. The teal one I looked hard for because I thought it would stick out like a shore thumb. I didnt see it. I had no idea there was a brooklands green NSX somewhere in that movie. I just thought it was the silver one and the teal one that was new in this movie.

Those are great pics...especially the ones with women! :(). But I do have a question. Why would anyone take a classy car like the NSX and turn it into a ricer s@&$! show.

Pic 1: Classy - looks nice and clean. Tastefully modified.
Pic 2: Ricer S@&! show

The car in Pic 2 was up for sale for such a long time. It had very high miles and had some crazy mods. It looks like the new owner didnt change a thing. I think its a cool car. Its not something I would want to drive around tho.

The car in Pic 2 was up for sale for such a long time. It had very high miles and had some crazy mods. It looks like the new owner didnt change a thing. I think its a cool car. Its not something I would want to drive around tho.

I'm the owner of the Teal NSX. I was in the process of selling my NSX, but when it came down to it, i couldn't let it go. Car is definitely not good for daily driving being that there are potholes the size of grand canyons here in ATL. But still runs like a champ. Last modification I did wast the big brake upgrade with Project U bbk. Earlier this year, i had the Sharif and the guys from FORGED Performance install my new clutch.

Back