• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Garage Sale: AEM, SOS, Downforce, Carbon Fiber, OEM Wheels, Etc.

Hello Prime,

Getting close to wrapping up the re-build of my car, have lots of spare parts accumulating and I would be happy to get them out of my hair, all parts located in Edmonton AB, all prices in USD and OBO.

Will do my best to post some up to date pics, some parts can be seen in the previous for sale ad's for my car:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...T000017-49-900-6speed-Targa-Turbo-02-05-front (2015)
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/162389-FS-1997-NSX-T-Turbocharged-VIN-JH4NA2167VT000017 (2012)

Exterior:
- Seibon NSX-R Rear Wing w/ Light SOLD
- Downforce Ducted Side Skirt SOLD
- OEM Berlina Black Side Skirts, I believe one has a broken mounting tab, could use a new coat of paint SOLD
- OEM front bumper support rebar 91-01 (Though I think they fit all years) $200
- Shine GT Spec Front Lip (Really only want to sell locally) $250

Interior:
- SOS Subwoofer w/ Hertz Sub SOLD
- ??? Carbon Fiber Center Console for double din SOLD
- Kenwood DNX 7100 Double Din SOLD
- OEM Steering wheel 91-01 with Airbag, really good shape I would say 9/10 SOLD

Engine:
- SOS Air to Water Exchanger, Installation Kit, and Piping, missing the 3/4" coolant hoses that run the length of the car as a mine had some small cuts/imperfections that would make re-using them silly. Comes with air-to-water, exchanger, pump, reservoir, IC pipes w/ 50mm Tial BOV flange built to suit the placement of an AP-X turbo kit. This is the right setup to use if you're hunting bigger power numbers, I drive like a girl so happily reverted to Air to Air. The pics of SOS website are of the actual kit installed on my car. SOLD
- ??? Carbon Kevlar Intake Cover 200$
- SOS Engine Cover 80$
- AEM FIC w/ Harness for a 1997 NSX, some wires on the harness are cut which I suspect was for the EUGO or external gauges etc. SOLD
- OEM Airbox in great shape with snorkel piece and resonance chamber SOLD

Other:
- OEM 1994-2001 16/17 wheels with the chrome finish, very light rash on some of the wheels, matching "chrome" centre caps, they come with a set of Bridgestones that would make good shop roller, they are old and cracked. Overall I would say these wheels could use a re-finish if you wanted perfection, good set of spares anyway. $900
- STMPO Rear Strut Brace SOLD

I'm going to try and snap pics of everything by Tuesday night and I will update this post with pics.

IMG_8710.jpg

IMG_8712.jpg

IMG_8713.jpg

IMG_8715.jpg

IMG_8716.jpg

IMG_8717.jpg

IMG_8718.jpg

IMG_8728.jpg

IMG_8729.jpg

Cheers,
Jason

Last edited: