• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

gathering ideas for a san diego bi-weekly or monthly meet

Since we're already meeting on April 25th, we could just chat it up then and plan to start our SD monthly meets in May.

I'm thinking we should just set a date for May 29th, Friday. From then on it could be the last Friday of every month. What do you think?

I'll be in for any meets during the week in the Eastlake area....
Weekends, i'd be in for where ever so long as the drive wasn't 1+ hrs...

When do people meet now in the Chula Vista area?

-Sean

If you guys want todo a mini meet this weekend hit me up........:smile:

How about at the vons / cvs parking lot in scripps ranch tomorrow, same place where they met up before the palomar drive. We can meet around 8, grab some coffee and hang out for a bit.

How about at the vons / cvs parking lot in scripps ranch tomorrow, same place where they met up before the palomar drive. We can meet around 8, grab some coffee and hang out for a bit.
Unfortunately, that's a bit early for me. I'll be coming down from OC at that time, and should be back in SD around 10:00. :(

thats kind of far...............

Last edited:
You guys wanna do Fri May 29 at Scripps Ranch? Sometime in the evening 6 or 7pm. Maybe this will work for the Inland Empire guys.

Sounds like a good idea to me. Where in Scripps, you think?

K guys lets see if this works:

Friday, May 29 @ 6pm
10575 Scripps Poway Parkway, San Diego, CA‎, 92131
CVS Pharmacy Parking Lot on Scripps Poway Pkwy Off of the 15 freeway. Same meeting spot for the Palomar Drive. Sorry for the late response.

I'd be up for another Palomar Drive on the 5th if anyone is interested. Maybe we can discuss on Friday.

I will be cruising down with my X on that weekend. I'm hoping maybe we can get a NSX gathering or a cruise going. Should be nice weather as always in SD. Maybe a beach cruise or meet? La jolla?:biggrin: MIssion bay?:biggrin: MIssion valley? :biggrin:

hi San Diego! new to the boards and stay in the otay ranch area. Count me in @ Oggies or Eastlake brewhouse. names judd btw

hi San Diego! new to the boards and stay in the otay ranch area. Count me in @ Oggies or Eastlake brewhouse. names judd btw

heeey judd how is it going? welcome to Prime:wink:

Thx for the welcome! I'm down to meet up with the fellas around here over the weekend and shoot the breeze.

met up with FLYN_LOW on Saturday at a local Starbucks here in SD. im totally jockin his murdered NSX, pics to follow.

Heres some shots.

Attachments

• DSC_0016.jpg
    DSC_0016.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 48
  • DSC_0027.jpg
    DSC_0027.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 41
  • DSC_0024.jpg
    DSC_0024.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC_0019.jpg