• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GB: For Tamoske's Carbon Fiber door inserts

tamoske:

when will you be shipping the door inserts to us?

has anyone received their door inserts?

your current batch of lies are getting stale

please freshen them up

Don't hold your breath!!! He says he shipped some of the consoles out over a month ago... yet, still nobody has received anything!! I have pretty much chaulked it up as a loss and if I don't receive anything by the end of January I will be filing a report with the FBI and local authorities where Tamoske lives... Internet fraud is a HUGE deal and if nothing else, at least it will make his life a little bit harder. :mad:

Plain and simple... I'm tired of tip-toeing around the subject so that I won't offend Tamoske. I'm tired of it and this should have been taken care of a long time ago...

Shifty you parts like other are on the way by post. so i will try to get some numbers from post to know their status.

It has been nearly a week since you said you would get tracking numbers! Does it really take that long? I have a feeling I know why... :frown:

When you shipped the consoles out back in early April it took two weeks for everything to get here, and you showed us proof with the shipping receipts! What's the difference this time? Why can't you show us proof? Maybe because they were not shipped?

Last edited:
WOW, I've been following this for a few months now and Im suprised that no ones posted anything negative in the vendor review. Im glad I didn't get caught up in this mess but I feel really bad for the people that are. If you can get tamoske's address you can google earth it and see how this person lives. Being overseas provides no protection. Hope everything works out. Please post in the vendor section to warn others.

I too have been following the Tamoske GB for awhile. I would like to share some info w/you all. I wanted to buy the console and the door inserts from Tamoske, but I didn't want to wait until all the order were filled.

I asked him if I pay more, will he be able to make one and ship a set out right away. Tamoske said Yes and quoted me $900 for the expedited order. This was 11/17/07. When I requested payment method, another fellow member's PayPal address was given to me. I didn't feel comfortable with the arrangement and didn't go through with it. I thought I should continue to follow the GB before making my purhcase decision.

A month has passed and he has yet to produce one unit, furthermore, none of the orders have been filled. If I had place my expedited order, it most likely would not have been filled.

I can't believe this guy is giving all the promises and not keeping them. All that talk about how he's learned from the mistake. It's all an act in my opinion. Instead of putting in extra effort to get the "old" orders filled, he went on with other vending activities. I dont' think he's stupid, he should know how the customers should be treated. But he is not willing to provide adequate info to keep the customers updated.

Yes, CF products are hard to make, but 1 month? 3 months? 6 months? Come on. I wish you all luck getting the issues resolved.

:wink: Looks like you dodged a bullet.....

I too have been following the Tamoske GB for awhile. I would like to share some info w/you all. I wanted to buy the console and the door inserts from Tamoske, but I didn't want to wait until all the order were filled.

I asked him if I pay more, will he be able to make one and ship a set out right away. Tamoske said Yes and quoted me $900 for the expedited order. This was 11/17/07. When I requested payment method, another fellow member's PayPal address was given to me. I didn't feel comfortable with the arrangement and didn't go through with it. I thought I should continue to follow the GB before making my purhcase decision.

A month has passed and he has yet to produce one unit, furthermore, none of the orders have been filled. If I had place my expedited order, it most likely would not have been filled.

I can't believe this guy is giving all the promises and not keeping them. All that talk about how he's learned from the mistake. It's all an act in my opinion. Instead of putting in extra effort to get the "old" orders filled, he went on with other vending activities. I dont' think he's stupid, he should know how the customers should be treated. But he is not willing to provide adequate info to keep the customers updated.

Yes, CF products are hard to make, but 1 month? 3 months? 6 months? Come on. I wish you all luck getting the issues resolved.

dodged a bullet?

dude, if you read the thread and still wanted to order on 11/17 you didn't dodge anything... the gun just misfired

people are mostly good and are much more likely to post good feedback than bad when they consider it giving someone the benefit of the doubt

we are long past "the benefit of the doubt"

there is no longer any doubt, and there has been no benefit at all for many involved

i hope that tamoske resolves this soon and has the good taste to cease activity as a vendor

You did more than dodge a bullet my friend... that is EXACTLY how it went down with me! I already have his CF Console, but decided I didn't want in on the GB for the inserts. A week after the GB I felt remorse for not doing it and asked him if he could expedite a set to me if I paid more... He sent me a PM saying he would do it $450, and gave me a paypal address. Well, as it turns out, the paypal address he gave me is someone else's here on prime, whom Tamoske owed money to for something else he had purchased. Neither of us (me and the other Prime member) knew what was going on until the money was already sent and he sent me a PM asking what was going on. I contacted Tamoske and he THEN explained what he was doing! VERY SHADY goings on if you ask me!

I kept my mouth shut for quite a while, and even stuck up for Tamoske when things started going south. I only did so because I had received from him in the past a CF Center Console. I knew there were some misunderstandings and a problem with communication in that last GB, but decided to look past it because the quality was good and he seemed like a decent guy who was just trying to keep his promises. Well... NO MORE. I am over it. I am over it. I edited my previous post earlier today because I don't want to resort to name calling yet... but this is going to get VERY UGLY VERY FAST if Tamoske doesn't do something about it! :mad:

i hope that tamoske resolves this soon and has the good taste to cease activity as a vendor

I don't see it going that route, but I hope it does. Unless Tamoske can provide some proof that 1) these items have been made, and 2) these items have shipped, we are all just wasting our time trying to go the conservative route and just hang in there. All of his other vendor threads have been locked pending Lud's investigation. Once he see's what's really going on, I don't think we'll be seeing any more of Tamoske, unless they let him stick around and not be a vendor. Then we will only see him in the "hotest Girl" thread! Legal means is going to be the only way to go once he gets banned from the board! :smile:

Last edited:
hello to everyone. I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT ALL THE CF PARTS FROM BOTH GB WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU IN A WEEK.AFTER SHIPPING I WILL PM TO EVERYONE OF YOU PERSONALY WITH SHIPPING INFO.

THANK YOU

^^Haha, dated Aug 14th... :rolleyes:
This is a joke.

Does anyone here have experience with class-action lawsuits? Can we organize something here? Since a paypal dispute is past overdue, what are the options? Pls feel free to PM me if you would not like Mr. Mindaugas Tamosiunas to know whats coming to him...

im really confused because my friend shipped them 1-1.5 week ago anf he says everything must be near your door today or tommorow.

tamoske:

are you close to completing the door inserts?

when can we honestly expect to receive these?

will you PLEASE ship them in a manner that affords us (the customers) some degree of accountability if not trackability?

do yourself a favor and start behaving in an honorable manner

all things will sort themselves out magically after that - no shit

tamoske:

are you close to completing the door inserts?

when can we honestly expect to receive these?

will you PLEASE ship them in a manner that affords us (the customers) some degree of accountability if not trackability?

do yourself a favor and start behaving in an honorable manner

all things will sort themselves out magically after that - no shit

Tamoske is not making anything, he's merely a middleman. He out source from other vendors. A vendor contacted me yesterday via PM and confirmed that.

I am sure you don't really care if he's middleman as long as can deliver what you have ordered. Hopefully, he will come through for you guys.

Good luck.

How many people were in this group buy? I bet if we pull together and put a bounty on him that he would produce something. Is this a vendor who has been selling a long time? There's one vendor (I won't mention his name) who's not even this bad. To Tomoske........everytime you smile or shake someones hand you better remember the money you stole.......have a great x-mas:frown:

wow its weird how many people are having problems with this vendor, yet he as a 100% positive itrader feedback. hope this all works out for everyone sometime in the near future.

i see that you all want only one to leave me 200000000 - in itrader.:frown:
speddracer if you thinking that im middle man then dream on boy!!! you stuff was shipped i asked 2 times my friend in usa and he confirmed me this im going to ask him about numbers to track it. secondary if i was a cheater i was not sitting here and replying.im trying to do everything what i can to complete all these gb.
honestly here are the cases that stopping final things to complete this gb:
1. after cf parts-fully cf is uot of formwe must lay it with one thing that become shinny -it will took us 4-5 days to do this .
2.people got their money and dont want to work so im runing like a rabbit and shoutting to them to finish these gb because im in a big trouble now. as we talked they promised finished all the parts in 2 months now its 6 moths im shocked- because i know what a feeling to py cash to a stranger and wait for the parts hearing only promisess:frown:
3. we starting cf consoles with no astray no stereo done 3 now. but each of them must be layed with that shining thing.
4. to cut all you options it will take us one 1 cf console or door inserts-2-3 hours.
5. to put mounting points to dry 1 day.
6. to shipp everything simple mail its about 12 days to you to arrive. we could shipp simple mail because ems one cf part 120$
7.YOU CANT LEAVE MINUS ITRADER BECAUSE MY EMAIL WAS BLOCKED.
AND I ALREADY HAVE A BIG MINUS HERE ON PRIME WHEN I WILL COMPLETE THIS GB IN WHOLE LIFE ALREADY.
8. I KNOW ONE THING WHEN EVERYTHING WILL END I WILL TRY TO POST OF SELLING SOMETHING THEN WHEN WE WILL DONE-AT LEAT 5 THINGS THAT COULD BE SHIPPED WITHOUT WAITTING.
9. MY FINAL PROMISES- YOUR ALL PARTS WILL BE IN USA TILL 1 OF FEBRURY. ALL THE PARTS TO ALL THE PEOPLE FROM GROUP BUYS - I SAID TO MYSELF BECAUSE IM IN A BIG SHAME WITH THOUSE PROMISES BECAUSE ITS MY WORRIE FOR THESE PARTS AND TIME FRAMES AND NOT YOUR BECAUSE YOU ARE BUYERS.

I WILL FOLLOW THESE RULES AND GO UP ON MY HEAD THAT ALL THE PARTS ARRIVE TO USA TILL 1 OF FEBRUARY WITHOUT ANY DULL PROMISES OR WORDS. BECAUSE I ALREADY WORKED HERE A BIG MINUS IN YOUR EYES OF NOT COMPLETING IT TOOOOOOOO LONG.

ALSO PLESE SEE THIS INFO:http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?p=919096#post919096

Last edited:
Tamoske

console cf

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we have one set of cf console with double din and ashtray also we will paint it in your color. (selling it cheaper because it has not a straight looking cf). price 350$ with painting shipping frame maximum 3 days.
thank you

I got this email from Tamoske last november...For some reason I find it a little to good too be true...:frown:

Last edited:
Yes Its True Because We Have Lots Of Cf Consoles That Has A Bad Waves Or Smth Else So That Not A Problem To Go To Paint Then In Your Color. Because When Something Is Wrong Looking In Cf You Cant Hide And Like You Asked For Painted Then No Problem.

AND NOW WE HAVE ALMOUST 30 WITH BAD WAVES PARTS THAT COULD BE PAINTED AND GO TO NSX'ES. THEY WILL BE FULL CF BUT PAINTED OUT OF BAD WAVES ND ETC

speddracer if you thinking that im middle man then dream on boy!!! you stuff was shipped i asked 2 times my friend in usa and he confirmed me this im going to ask him about numbers to track it. secondary if i was a cheater i was not sitting here and replying.im trying to do everything what i can to complete all these gb.
1. after cf parts-fully cf is uot of formwe must lay it with one thing that become shinny -it will took us 4-5 days to do this .
2.people got their money and dont want to work so im runing like a rabbit and shoutting to them to finish these gb because im in a big trouble now. as we talked they promised finished all the parts in 2 months now its 6 moths im shocked- because i know what a feeling to py cash to a stranger and wait for the parts hearing only promisess:frown:
3. we starting cf consoles with no astray no stereo done 3 now. but each of them must be layed with that shining thing.
4. to cut all you options it will take us one 1 cf console or door inserts-2-3 hours.
6. to shipp everything simple mail its about 12 days to you to arrive. we could shipp simple mail because ems one cf part 120$
AND I ALREADY HAVE A BIG MINUS HERE ON PRIME WHEN I WILL COMPLETE THIS GB IN WHOLE LIFE ALREADY.
8. I KNOW ONE THING WHEN EVERYTHING WILL END I WILL TRY TO POST OF SELLING SOMETHING THEN WHEN WE WILL DONE-AT LEAT 5 THINGS THAT COULD BE SHIPPED WITHOUT WAITTING.
9. MY FINAL PROMISES- YOUR ALL PARTS WILL BE IN USA TILL 1 OF FEBRURY. ALL THE PARTS TO ALL THE PEOPLE FROM GROUP BUYS - I SAID TO MYSELF BECAUSE IM IN A BIG SHAME WITH THOUSE PROMISES BECAUSE ITS MY WORRIE FOR THESE PARTS AND TIME FRAMES AND NOT YOUR BECAUSE YOU ARE BUYERS.

I WILL FOLLOW THESE RULES AND GO UP ON MY HEAD THAT ALL THE PARTS ARRIVE TO USA TILL 1 OF FEBRUARY WITHOUT ANY DULL PROMISES OR WORDS. BECAUSE I ALREADY WORKED HERE A BIG MINUS IN YOUR EYES OF NOT COMPLETING IT TOOOOOOOO LONG.

ALSO PLESE SEE THIS INFO:http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?p=919096#post919096

I acknowledge I am not part of the this group buy but I would offer this suggestion.

You seem to have been plagued with massive delays, overestimation of the abilities of your recalcitrant and incompetent workers as well as the patience levels of your customers and have demonstrated an overall lack of business acumen. Now you have "promised" all parts will be done by February 2008.

In light of the amount of time and energy you claim is necessary to produce each part, why not just cut your losses and cease production immediately while simultaneously refunding all monies due and owing all customers who have not received their orders. That would seem to be a simple and fair resolution at this juncture.

Why don't you just issue the buyers refunds or some refunds? Why continue with this act of yours?

Did you send the product to ShiftyBob, Oyagi, GQSmooth and two other buyers? Give a straight answer, YES or NO? You are such an ass playing with people's time man.

I am not going to argue w/you back and forth as to if you are a middle man or not. People know the truth about you now. What's this "Last Promise"? Is this a special one apart from all those you made in the past?

You post confirmed that you have not been truthful to the members even after your last claim of how you'd learned from a big lesson. You may not be a cheater, but you are no doubt a liar.

If you are still "running like rabbits" or whatever and can't come up with the merchandise on February 01, 2008, are you going to give the money back to the buyers?

If miracle happens during this season of perpetual hope that you get the products done, do you agree to:

1. Send them out directly, individually to each of the buyers.
2. Scan copies of shipping invoice / tracking #

Give straight answers right here, right now!

yes to all your questions speedracer and no info to you because sprry but you are not involved in this.
thank you

Back