• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GB: For Tamoske's Carbon Fiber door inserts

just pm'ed you with details. i will be back this afternoon with digits what was done so far. aslo like i said these parts that left to all these buyers will be done and shipped this month because i must begin this year with final finish of these gb and happy people without any delays.

Where's my set?

your set like the others will be shipped and be in your country since 1 of februray i wrote final message with no excuses for myself.

your set like the others will be shipped and be in your country since 1 of februray i wrote final message with no excuses for myself.

You're joking me right?

What happened to your friend shipped my set out a long time ago and you can't understand why I haven't received it yet? Was that a lie? Please don't say so because you can see what members here do to liars...

ye your cf inserts has been shipped with our simple air mail.

Maybe you forgot, but this is what you told Oyagi a month ago. Now you're saying his parts will ship soon... what a mess of lies you have on your hands.

Nsx-Nate i told to everyone here that their parts will be in usa till 1 of februrary finaly. please dont disturb people in this thread because you not invated.
thank you

Hi. I Will Sand Them When They Will Be All Finished And Shipp At One Time. One Day Runing To The Post Office.

Nsx-Nate i told to everyone here that their parts will be in usa till 1 of februrary finaly. please dont disturb people in this thread because you not invated.
thank you

Why should anyone believe you this time? You've not been honest with anybody for many months now so why is this time any different?
I think everyone has the right to follow and comment on this thread if you plan on continuing TRYING to be a vendor on here.

please dont talk because you are not in this. if i was cheater i was not trying to talk or delivery none a part. its my final words that everyone will get their parts and thats all!!

I still have not received anything and you told me that my stuff was shipped back in november... I want an update on where my items are!

please dont talk because you are not in this. if i was cheater i was not trying to talk or delivery none a part. its my final words that everyone will get their parts and thats all!!

You are correct, I'm not in this GB, I never claimed to be.
You have been saying everyone is going to get their parts for over 6 months now so what is different now???

people starting to get their parts. if i was a cheater i will not stand here and not to try to write posts any more

people starting to get their parts. if i was a cheater i will not stand here and not to try to write posts any more

so everyone should be proud of you now because after misleading and lying for so many months you are now FINALLY sending a few pieces out?:rolleyes:
BTW, I've never called you a cheater.

At this point, even if Tamoske decided not to send out anything there would be nothing for us could do other than sit back and be at his mercy.
So just pretend that you are not waiting for anything then those parts come sooner than you might think.
Just a suggestion (I am doing what I suggested)

So Tamoske,
Just send those parts out when you have them ready... You don't have to promise anything to anyone anymore because no one is believing you.

you can not believe but i will deliver them till 1 of february. i wrote what difficulitys we had but know everything starting to go well.

I was one of those by-standers who didn't want to participate in the GB, but was waiting for someone to sell it used when they're done with it. Given how long this has taken, I doubt anyone is willing to let it go anytime soon since they waited so long to get it. Damn it! Anybody who is tired of the wait (for the center console), and want to cash out, let me know, and perhaps we can work out a deal where I take your place.

Pocospic got his console. So yes, these consoles will be greatly appreciated.
I can't wait to complete my interior...:)
Even I am the last to receive mine, I still am happy that I getting it...:)
I feel that being forgiving is sometimes great.

Thread bump.

Countdown to my stuff being sent out FEB 1st as promised.

:rolleyes:

btw my cheap stick on CF dooor inserts have already arrived, 2 weeks after ordering. This will be my backup in case Tamoske rips me off. Hopefully I won't need them. Isn't it great how my ebay purchase arrives instantly while these drag on...

I was going to get in on this group buy but didn't because of the distance between us. I know this has turned into a huge cluster F***, and I realize lots of guys are upset with Tamoske. But truely truely... if he was trying to rip everyone off, why would he still be posting on here and at least "trying" to communicate with people? Why wouldn't he just deactivate his prime account and walk away with thousands of dollars? I mean he is sending parts over. Not when he says he will, but there are still parts showing up to different people, so why do the words "scam" and "rip-off" continue to be tossed his direction? "Dishonest shipping dates" ok, but why the rest of it?

Back