• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GB: For Tamoske's Carbon Fiber door inserts

I don't get it. Tamoske posted pics of multiple door inserts and consoles months ago... Why can't those be shipped out already? What's so hard about putting those units shown in boxes and making a few people happy and save your reputation??

I don't get it. Tamoske posted pics of multiple door inserts and consoles months ago... Why can't those be shipped out already? What's so hard about putting those units shown in boxes and making a few people happy and save your reputation??

That question crossed my mind recently also.
I wonder if the workers that 'quit' took them???
As for his reputation.....:rolleyes:

no only have few workers here others will be next week so we will finish whole that nervous and hard work on those cf door inserts. they ruinned my reputation here by bad work and etc but no im giulty only myselft but i will solve this

SOME PHOTO YOU COULD SEE ON THE ANOTHER CF CONSOLE THREAD :wink:

THANK YOU
Here, just send me those inserts! I need them NOW!

OK, so its been more than 2-3 days now, are the inserts shipped out yet or are you going to make another excuse!

1 cf door inserts to - Oyagi
1 cf door inserts - Cyan_NSX
also i will try to rush everything to shipp separately in 2-3 days period left items for the others members.
we will shipp those goodies to these members on 2 november.
(Todd your parts almoust ready for shipping)

Thanks for the update. I hope my carbon fiber door inserts are coming to me on the next go around.

1 cf door inserts to - Oyagi
1 cf door inserts - Cyan_NSX
also i will try to rush everything to shipp separately in 2-3 days period left items for the others members.
we will shipp those goodies to these members on 2 november.
(Todd your parts almoust ready for shipping)

OK, again, its been 2-3 days since Nov 2nd, looking for update or latest excuse. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

OK, again, its been 2-3 days since Nov 2nd, looking for update or latest excuse. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I believe when he shipped the consoles from the first GB he kept on saying they were cught up in customs at the post office there. I think it took almost two weeks from the time he shipped... :rolleyes:

...thats assuming its sent.

Hello?

parts were shipped for those members from the list NOW ON THIS WEEK WE ARE GOING TO SHIP ANOTHER PARTS TO THE MEMBERS I WILL LEAVE A LIST.
SORRY FOR SO ENOMOUS DELAYS BUT AFTER CHANGING WORKERS I DID NOT KNOW THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE SO BAD :frown: :frown:

parts were shipped for those members from the list NOW ON THIS WEEK WE ARE GOING TO SHIP ANOTHER PARTS TO THE MEMBERS I WILL LEAVE A LIST.
SORRY FOR SO ENOMOUS DELAYS BUT AFTER CHANGING WORKERS I DID NOT KNOW THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE SO BAD :frown: :frown:

Tamoske, you need to get a hold of Ray Carrigan about his parts immediately! He is threatening for a refund/charge backon my Paypal account. You need to take care of this ASAP!!!

Back