• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Germany - Bilsteins

I need some advise where to find Bilstein shocks in Hannover/Hamburg area and also what is the regular price for Bilsteins in Germany.

A complete catalogue can be found here a list of agents or distributors near hamburg can be found here.

I can't advice you on particular good dealers in hamburg but you should be able to find one near your location in the list above.

Hi Jon,

unfortunately there are no prices in the catalogue but you could let me know what parts you are planning to purchase and I could call a local car shop that sells bilsteins to ask for the price of the items.

Front and rear shocks for 91 NSX :smile:
On e-Bay they are sold for appx. 550 USD (420 Euros) + s&h. So I am curious to find out if they can be bought for the same price in EU. In Norway a set of 4 will be around 800 Euros :confused:
I will pass through Hannover/Hamburg in a couple of weeks so I can pick them up myself. A dealer close to A1 or in Lubeck would be better.

I've a set of used ones. PM if interested.
Swiss price was SFR 1000, now is SFR 1400 (?).

Back