• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Giving Back to Japan Car Show & Meet 4/3

Attendees/Participant/Donor from NSXPrime:

1. Brian / WashabiS2K - Participant - Paid
2. nsxtaxi - Participant
3. LarryNSX - Participant
4. MikeC_587 - Participant - Paid
5. Ashik - Participant - Paid
6. Yawwn - Participant - Paid
7. Calexand (Chip) - Participant - Paid
8. CDX_NSX - Donor - Paid
9. yojack1 - Participant - Paid

ok just paid :)

2. nsxtaxi - Participant
3. LarryNSX - Participant
10. s4play - Participant - Paid

Just paid for my two NSXs.

2. nsxtaxi - Participant
3. LarryNSX - Participant - Paid for two NSXs
10. s4play - Participant - Paid

REGISTRATION FOR THE EVENT IS CLOSED!!

Unfortunately there will be no open registrations.

We are at capacity and can no longer accept any more vehicles for registration. Thank you all for your support with this cause. The paypal account for the charity is still open, even though we can no longer accept vehicle registrations, if you feel compelled to still donate to a good cause whether it be $1, $5, $10 or anything you feel comfortable with, the [email protected] account is still active. 100% of your money will go directly to The Japanese Cultural and Community Center of Northern California and the Northern Japan Relief Fund. We as an organization have 0 processing fees and the JCCCNC has 0 processing fees. Feel safe knowing your generous gift will reach Japan in the relief effort whole. There will also be no open registration the day of the event. We apologize but would like for you to still come and partake in this good cause as a spectator and supporter for this great cause. Thank you again for all your support.

Last edited:
well that sucks. I just changed my flight to come back earlier and now cant get into the show. :mad:

Damn. I have a game-day decision status for Sunday so didn't pre-register. Guess I can't show now. Shame that MY CAR won't be there to really spiff up the place :biggrin:

I'll still donate, however, and I'll still go if I can hitch a ride with someone.

J

Below is the final list of NSX who have paid and are in the Charity Car Show. Thanks to everyone for signing up to support this event and for everyone who has made a donation, it is greatly appreciated.

We will continue to accept donations (no matter the amount) until Sunday April 3, 2011.

Please pay pal: [email protected] with your donation today!

Roll-In schedule will be posted by late tomorrow night.

Thanks,

Mike

2. nsxtaxi - Participant - Paid
3. LarryNSX - Participant - Paid for two NSXs
4. LarryNSX - Participant - Paid
5. MikeC_587 - Participant - Paid
6. Ashik - Participant - Paid
7. Yawwn - Participant - Paid
8. Calexand (Chip) - Participant - Paid
9. CDX_NSX - Donor - Paid
10. yojack1 - Participant - Paid
11. s4play - Participant - Paid
12. 02#154 - Participant - Paid
13. Dhalsim - Participant - Paid
14. Batmans - Participant - Paid

Last edited:
Straight from one of the organizers on their facebook page:

"There are rumors going around that we do not have permits to throw this event, whomever is spreading these rumors are being spread by individuals trying to purposely sabotage a fundraiser. We have a permit and we have rented out the entire lot. These individuals have even gone through the trouble to modify our flier and email it to the San Francisco port authority. The copy of the flier says we are charging for parking, we are not CHARGING any one anything. We are accepting donations where the proceeds go directly to the Japanese Cultural Community Center of Northern California and Directly to the Northern Japan Relief Fund. We as an organization make absolutely NO money if anything we are putting our own Money just so you as individuals can participate in a group effort to make a difference. To those of you that feel the need to sabotage this organization, I pray for you because that is just a horrible thing you are trying to do."

I believe that there will be no issues with the show Sunday.

We have a check-in time for 10:30 am. Anyone want to meet up or are we all spread out?

Jack

I would like to meet up. Where is a good location for us to gather? What about the Bridgepointe Shopping area in San Mateo around 9:30-9:45?

Sounds good to me since I am coming from San Jose.

I would like to meet up. Where is a good location for us to gather? What about the Bridgepointe Shopping area in San Mateo around 9:30-9:45?

Anyone else coming from San Jose? you guys are welcome to meet at my shop since I'm going to pick-up my NSX from there....

Larry: Saw your as you pulled out of Club Auto Sport yesterday and waiting to turn left!

I'll meet up at Bridgepointe at around 9:30 ish. Let's meet near Starbucks.

J

Anyone else coming from San Jose? you guys are welcome to meet at my shop since I'm going to pick-up my NSX from there....

Larry: Saw your as you pulled out of Club Auto Sport yesterday and waiting to turn left!

Hi R,
I can meet you at your shop. If we want to get to Bridgepoint around 9:30, I should get there by around 8:45 to 9am.

Hi Larry,
Do you want to meet with R and I tomorrow morning around 8:45 at R's shop in order to caravan to Bridgepoint?

Thanks.

BTW, since I didn't get any information from them, I emailed them and asked for the waiver. They just sent it to me, so I have attached it for the rest of us to print out and bring with us.

Please let us know Jack or Mike, if we are not supposed to have this filled out since we are coming in as a group. Otherwise, it would be easy for us to each have it handy.

Attachments

• RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AGREEMENT.pdf
    18.3 KB · Views: 15
BTW, since I didn't get any information from them, I emailed them and asked for the waiver. They just sent it to me, so I have attached it for the rest of us to print out and bring with us.

Please let us know Jack or Mike, if we are not supposed to have this filled out since we are coming in as a group. Otherwise, it would be easy for us to each have it handy.

Everyone needs to have a copy of the form filled out.

We'll try to make it down to San Mateo, if not we will try to hook up as you pass South City.

Jack

Thanks for letting us know Jack.

I also wanted to remind everyone that in addition to bringing the signed release form, we also need to bring our copy of the PayPal receipt showing the payment of $15.

Being that this is my first show, are there specific things that people recommend bringing? Definitely a camera. I figured I would bring some type of portable chair and maybe some food and drinks. Maybe some detailing items to touch up the car? I assume some of you guys may have your car washed in the morning.

See you all tomorrow.

oh here's a list of things I find quite useful and can fit in an NSX below. I would normally bring my canopy tent but doesn't fit this car :(

a) Drinks / Snacks / finger food
b) Shade umbrella for hot summer days
c) Chairs for sure
d) Scooter
e) Camera
f) Dust Brush
g) Tire dressing, chamois, detailer and different rags for interior, wheels, glass
h) Hat / Sunglasses

Sorry guys, something came up and I can't go. Have fun.

Back