• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Glendora Run! 4/5/08

Hi Guys! I'm back! This is a last minute thing that i wanted to throw together for anyone in the LA/OC area if you are in the San Diego area you are welcome to join us! This is last minute though! I wanted to get a few people together for a Glendora Mountain Run! Here is the map of the run if you have never been there before.

glendora1.gif

We will be starting at the red line and will head up to the lookout point at the top.
If you have never been there before I highly recommend trying it out. It is flat out an awesome road to tear up!

here is more info if you want to know about it...
http://www.lateralg.org/roads/orange/foot6.htm

What?- Nice drive up and down one of LA's best twisty roads!

Where?- We will meet in OC for the OC guys at the starbucks at Metro pointe at 9am. We will head out and meet off the 210 fwy. Location to be decided soon.

When?- Glendora Mountain. Glendora Mountain rd.

Who?- You!

Attending:
1. Prospeed NSX 91 NSX
2. James 05 Boxster S
3. Huy 05 Elise
4. Jagtiger Henry
5. possibly Sophis? Albert? =)
10+

Again this is really last minute but i hope you guys have a few hours to spare and join us on this run. After the run we plan to get some good food... so come out Saturday and lets have a good time!

May I suggest something? Set a meeting time only and PM interested parties (read: not the police) the exact beginning point. Edit out the map specifics and supply them in the morning.
The internet = the world is watching

I understand what you are saying but some spirited driving is not illegal. How you drive or how fast you drive could get you pulled over but everyone is adult and assumes all the risks. I'm trying to get together a group of guys to have a good time. The palomar run did well with no problems. :knock on wood: :smile:

Let me know guys by friday if you want to join in on the drive! Thanks!

I'll try to meet the caravan at your meeting spot at the 210. Unfortunately, I will not be able go on the run, but would like to meet some new and probably familiar Prime members. let me know approx time and where.

E-mail or PM me.

No!, I'm not the police!

I'll try to meet the caravan at your meeting spot at the 210. Unfortunately, I will not be able go on the run, but would like to meet some new and probably familiar Prime members. let me know approx time and where.

E-mail or PM me.

No!, I'm not the police!

It was last minute and most everyone couldn't make it! Please come out next time and join us. This time I had a great time with my friends with his Porsche Boxster S and Lotus Elise.

What a wonderful experience! I had a good time driving my car as well as test driving the Boxster S and Elise to it's limits (safely of course). I have to say that all 3 mid-engine cars handled extremely well up there. The NSX was super stable and offered confidence around high speed turns. The Boxster was refined and extremely easy to drive and so similar to the NSX. Now the Elise was in a league of its own... I wouldn't drive the car everyday but I have to say that it is one of the most enjoyable cars to drive! It felt like a large go-cart! Extremely nimble and on edge. All in all each car has its positive and negatives but if I had to have one car out of the three I would still choose the NSX! God bless the NSX! :smile:

glendora3.jpg

glendora2.jpg

glendora1.jpg

Back