• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Go Karting Event on April 26th!

Not everyone checks the NSXCC subforum, so thought I'd post this here:

We are organizing our first club event of the year, and it's going to be at Grand Prix Kartways on Sunday April 26th at 1pm. The karts are electric, fast, and it's a nice tight layout with some great passing opportunities.

We're also using this event as a club renewal party. We've reduced the price this year, with all of the same great benefits, PLUS we've negotiated a deal with NSXCA so that you don't have to be an NSXCA member in order to go to NSXPO this year!

NSXPO is the premier get-together for NSX's across North America and this year we're going to be hosting it here in Toronto and we're hoping for a strong canadian representation! There's absolutely NO EXCUSE for not coming out since it's in our own backyard, and this is a great way to save some money if you're not already an NSXCA member!

For this event, the club will be paying for members lunches, so we need to know who is coming and if you're bringing a guest. Lunches for guests are $15.

More info on the place is here:

http://www.gpkartways.com/

This is your opportunity to kick other members asses on the track!! A little bit of playful nudging in the corners is ok :) I can think of a few classic rivalries that will finally be settled here... and yes, we are taking bets!

Please post in this thread if you're going to be coming, and if you're bringing a guest so we can give them a proper headcount for preparing the lunch!

Let the smack-talk begin!!!

Last edited:
You might want to add that we bring our own helmet and gloves......there are helmets there but who knows what's been inside them........

Hehe. You are free to bring your own helmets if you'd like. They will be providing Balaclava's to wear under the helmets. NSXCC members will have the regular $5 membership+balaclava fee waived for this event.

Guys, what's the deal? ZERO signups?

I know there was another thread on this in the NSXCC subforum... even if you posted in that thread for the original date, can you please post here to confirm if you're coming to the event this coming weekend?

Hey Arshad
I would like to come and i would also like to Join the NSXCC Club Advise on how i can move forward with this..

Thanks very much

Regards
Mohammad

All right guys, here's the list of participants we have so far. If there are additions, please let me know ASAP. I am giving them the headcount today but may be able to give them a last minute change if more people sign up.

Tamar + christine
Dragonwing + 2 guests
Bram
Riccardo + Christina
Joy2Drive + Karen
Ody
Hschu + guest
Arshad
Biobanker
NXSS
FactoryNSXTech
Sean Firth + Guest
TRXTR + guest
Gecko (tentative)
Borbor (?)

If I have you listed incorrectly above (ie add a guest, or delete a guest, let me know!)

Last edited:
All right guys, here's the list of participants we have so far. If there are additions, please let me know ASAP. I am giving them the headcount today but may be able to give them a last minute change if more people sign up.

Tamar + christine
Dragonwing + guest
Bram
Riccardo + Christina
Joy2Drive + Karen
Ody
Hschu + guest
Arshad
Biobanker
NXSS
FactoryNSXTech

If I have you listed incorrectly above (ie add a guest, or delete a guest, let me know!)

Please add me plus one :D

Gonna try.....still building and see how much I get done here and if I can make it back......what time is this going on until??

Yeah, that scared me too.
Looks like we are dealing with rain today. Might just take my daily beater since the Falken 615s will not grip well in the rain.:frown:

Last edited:
It was great to see everyone there!
That was the fastest I have seen some of you drive a 4 wheeled vehicle! What blazing speed! :)
Good times though - Thanks for all the work you did Arshad!

Pics for us out of the GTA?

Yeah it was great, although we had some yahoo's on the second run with Sean, Jim and myself which kind of ruined the fun. Ah well. I still had a blast and glad to see that some guys were brave enough to bring their cars out in spite of the crappy weather!

Dave was taking pics -- hopefully he can post some up!

It was great seeing everyone.

Pics are HERE.

Password is karting

Sorry if I missed anyone. Also, I havent had time to do anything to these so some are crooked and some are wacky. But in the interest of putting them up, here you go!

Thanks for looking after that Arshad and thanks to everyone who showed up.

I think everyone had fun.

Special thanks to Sean F who continues to show up, and register, for the NSX Club of Canada despite not yet having an NSX. Hope he gets one soon because HE DESERVES IT, probably even more than I do!

Back