• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Got my new seat covers installed....look awesome!

Last month I posted about getting some seat covers from ridies.com

figured I'd post the finished product.

Finally!!!

Took about three weeks to ship, but well worth the wait....they came out great!!

Found a mobile upholstery guy who came out and uninstalled them then took them back to his shop and brought them back a couple days later and installed them for $350
Shout out to Cesar's Mobile Upholstery

So $250 for the covers and $350 install was $600 out the door for some new seat covers.... they look awesome

Here is what the driver side looked like before
48223617076_6fbf8e3ec0_b_d.jpg

After
48223612811_bfd0df36d3_z_d.jpg

48223612806_82daed6ff0_k_d.jpg

48223612381_889578c0e1_k_d.jpg

48223612411_cfe9a82bf5_k_d.jpg

Last edited:
Those look fantastic. Can you PM me Cesar's info? Congrats on the update!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Thanks!

Here you go

Figure I'll just post it here if anybody else wants it

Cesar's Mobile Upholstery he is out of Murrieta
714-468- 3468

WOW, looks great! I always hear good things about those seat covers. I have to get some after I decide if I am going to change the interior color or not. Thanks for posting!

I got the same style covers, Looks good.

curious why you didn't go with the real leather?

Saved a couple bucks and a couple animals :smile:

Seriously though I saved $250 and they have the same warranty as the real leather...looks and feels just like leather too

Synthetic leather has come along way these days

They look great ... now stitch your dash and door cards for that bang up to date look :)

Mercedes has been using man made leather for years and does hold up very well in daily drivers so I would suspect a long life in an NSX ...

Last edited:
They look great ... now stitch your dash and door cards for that bang up to date look :)

Mercedes has been using man made leather for years and does hold up very well in daily drivers so I would suspect a long life in an NSX ...

Yes, most car companies do these days including Porsche, BMW, etc... and offer leather packages as options....I've been searching the 981 Caymans lately and it seems rare to find one with leather package.

My BMW 4 series has SensaTec (synthetic leather) and besides a smell that leather has you would never know the difference .... I can live without the smell

Last edited:
That looks awesome! Kinda tempts me to switch back to stock seats. Bucket seats are mad sweaty and hard to get in/out of.

Thanks for posting. This info will help future guys here make the leap.

Back